gas at $2.75, oil prices falling, and america producing more oil than anyone else

Use gas buddy. It's about time prices fell. They ragged on Americans saying we use too much gas. We responded by driving less, buying efficient cars, car pooling, using public transportation.

The problem is, the government still wants their tax money. So they keep prices high. They're supposed to fall at this time. It's not the busy summer season, and winter doesn't hit for 2 more months.

This doesnt hurt

eaglebakkenperm.jpg

All this does not matter. The price of gas broke the $3 barrier and in some areas the $4. They will never drop low again. The excuse that the price of oil rises will give them the OK to raise them more.

it cant go below $80 a barrel.

if it does, shale becomes worthless. so they will continue to manipulate the price.

i'm just checking in to see if goshin and dealyderp are still swinging from obamas dick....for something he had less than nothing to do with.

yep and yep

ok...have a good weekend everyone

I think Obama did a shit job with a lot of stuff. But I also blame the worst congress ever. And I blame big money I'm politics. And you

lol, people are not buying the Tesla because it is cheap to run. The Batteries alone negate any possible savings you thought you might gain. What do you suppose replacing them cost? How long do you think they are good for? 5 years? 10?

If you spend 6 figures on a daily driver you are not the kind of person that keeps it for 5+ years.

I wouldn't argue that it actually is cheap to run, but people do buy it for that reason. I would do it if I could get away with a car and the mileage limit.

If you're already spending 50k+ on vehicle, and shoving $85 bucks in the gas tank 3 times a week, 80k and no gas\oil changes sounds pretty sweet.

People always want to compare something like the tesla to a ford fiesta, as if anyone buying an 80k car has that sort of shit on the comparison list.

If you spend 6 figures on a daily driver you are not the kind of person that keeps it for 5+ years.

I wouldn't argue that it actually is cheap to run, but people do buy it for that reason. I would do it if I could get away with a car and the mileage limit.

If you're already spending 50k+ on vehicle, and shoving $85 bucks in the gas tank 3 times a week, 80k and no gas\oil changes sounds pretty sweet.

People always want to compare something like the tesla to a ford fiesta, as if anyone buying an 80k car has that sort of shit on the comparison list.
what $50k gas guzzling car takes $85 to fill up?

Back