Niggerbombs are worse than nuclear bombs

Back in the Kazza days of filesharing I was making a video, and I needed footage of a submarine, so I downloaded every video I could find tagged "submarine"

The amount of gay sailor videos I had to wade through was the single most homorrific experience of my life :sick:

did you all notice how quickly togo left once he realized his troll was no longer taken seriously?

lol

DEPLOY NIGGERS AT WAYPOINT!

Seriously, we need to weaponize these and send them to China or something.

Most shitholes in Detroit were created when some automobile plant was shut down and moved to Tennessee.

Yes, real estate agents played the race game and manipulated the market. But most Detroiters will say that the shithole neighbourhoods are just as likely to be white as black, if not more so.

if you cant diversify your economy in a city of 3 million, then you deserve to become a city wide ghetto

also i was answer togo's troll seriously :(

0i just know he's trolling

Most shitholes in Detroit were created when some automobile plant was shut down and moved to Tennessee.

Yes, real estate agents played the race game and manipulated the market. But most Detroiters will say that the shithole neighbourhoods are just as likely to be white as black, if not more so.

The only white people in detroit live in gated communities.

The shitholes were created in the race riots. People usually accept a lower standard of living if they have put down roots. They leave if its unsafe.

or maybe just put all the jigs and moon crickets in special places where they can live and be productive in an ordered society. aka prison.

They had awesome radar stations.

woodpeckerantenna.jpg
China builds a "Great Wall" out of stone.

Russia builds a "Great Wall" out of freaking radars (which would probably nuke you if you got too close to all those radio waves).

:cheers:

Back