If I had a Portal Gun....

old_skul

UVALAN
Veteran XX
...I would open a portal at sea level, and another on top of Everest, and let the wind from the pressure differential drive a turbine generating power, and sell that power to the rest of the world for mad money.

Free & legal.

How about you?

I'd be one pissed off hiker if i made it all the way to the top of Mt. Everest only to fall into your fucking portal.

*edit: that sounded kinda gay.

Why would you go all the way to everest? You could do it locally with weights.

And you could make much more money selling "tickets" between CA and NY.

That's a really good idea but you'd probably be able to pull more power if you used water.

Also, one small turbine spinning isn't shit in the way of power generation.

Last edited:
I'd open a portal under a woman's asshole and the other in front of my face and inhale the succulent smell of girlfart.

why wouldnt you just create a loop of water fallinginto infinity to turn a turbine or something. The everest thing sounds like too much work to me and the pressure seems like it would normalize at some point.

If i had a portal gun i would use it to blackmail valve into make the portal game take more than a couple hours

That's a really good idea but you'd probably be able to pull more power if you used water.

Also, one small turbine spinning isn't shit in the way of power generation.
This.

Plus, how do you propose to transport the electricity to the rest of the world? More portals?

I got one

gun3.jpg

medium_3215773442_ce8ee36738_o.jpg

medium_3215773492_190f28e849_o.jpg

Last edited:
so does the top of everest have higher air pressure than say a comparable elevation (around 30k feet) else where, say above the middle of the atlantic?

obviously air pressure changes, but would the averages be around the same? what about oxygen levels, etc?

There are tons of ways to make perpetual motion with that thing. You could make the exit directly above the entrace, set up a heavily-weighted belt that goes straight down through it, and have its acceleration power a generator.

I'd say the best way to make money off of portal technology is in drug trafficking. Imagine the green in setting a portal from Colombia to bum-fuck nowhere USA.

When you're shitting bricks of solid cocaine those bitches would be whining when your dick leaves their assholes.

i would definitely put a exit portal in a field somewhere. Then about 50 years later i put a entrance portal under my sink. Then i go back in time to meet myself and record it with a shitty phone camera.

Back