THE ELECTION TRANSITION INTEGRITY THREAD

SeVeReD

Contributor
Veteran XX
Look up 'The Election Integrity Transition Project'!!!
Now that's what 1984 speak is SCIENTIST

I and others have posted several isolated incidents of election/voter fraud. Since many people, both citizens and not, will be voting by the pound this year,,,
I thought I'd better start collecting the isolated incidents of voter fraud here so you will better understand why there will be an army of lawyers to determine who the next president will be during this transition process before January 20th, 2021. Get ready for the 'Spot the Double Speak' game show.

Stolen Mail, Including Ballots, Found Discarded in California: Officials

Appeals Court Blocks Wisconsin Absentee Ballot-Counting Extension

But Sev, I can't read. No problem fruitcake; < one hour of listening and you'll know more than the Com'on Man.

start @ 27 min mark to skip some filler

Lawyers? We don't need no stickin' Lawyers...
I'm sure we'll come to a consensus of who won in this thread and we'll let the lawyers know.

Last edited:
Something something china
Surfing
China
Nationalism
Surfing
Living in mexico
China

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

OH? You thought FOX is the Right news site? BS They are part of the march that leads down the single MSM path.
Watch This Bullshit and wakeTF up.

Let this sink in.
Project Veritas has never ever lost a law suit,,, unlike FOX and the rest of the MSM

Last edited:
A pollster wandered through my community earlier in the week. He was wearing a Trump shirt. Said most he talked to were either going to vote Trump or not at all.

uhh i wouldn't bother, the heritage foundation has you covered

Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation

by my count that's 958 verified cases of voter fraud in the u.s. since 1979. it's up to date to 2020

i went through a few pages of these the other day, it looked like about 15% "voted as my dead mom", 15% inelligible voters, a few other sub-groups you can see in the filter list.

hilariously there are a bunch of cases of mayoral candidates a.) personally filling out ballots for family members and b.) selling absentee ballots to homeless

not sure why, but just about every sample i pulled (around 50) was from a mayoral election. none of the samples i pulled were from congressional/presidential races

here are the notes i took of some of the most notable ones, before i got bored:

1.) SC - 2008 - Christopher Campbell - Mayoral
- Filled out 16 absentee ballots
- Found non-voters to put their names on them

2.) IN - 2003 - Allan Simmons - Mayoral
- Filled out 6 absentee ballots
- Offered jobs to non-voters for use of their name on ballots

3.) MI - 2005 - Edward Pinkney - ???
- Possessed X stock of absentee ballots
- Paid non-voter homeless at soup kitchen $5 each to fill out a ballot

4.) MS - 2005 - Martha Gardner - Mayoral primary
- Approached individuals with filled in absentee ballots they did not request
- Indicted on 37 counts

5.) TX - 2006 - Raymond Villareal - County Commisioner
- Routed X absentee ballots requested by registered voters to known supporters
- Had original applicants sign (how)

6.) VA - 2004 - Ben Cooper & others - Mayoral & other
- Bought X votes with cigarettes, beer, and pork rinds
- Stole absentee ballots from mail

7.) IN - 2012 - Christopher Marshall - Mayoral
- Soliciting X absentee ballot voters

8.) CA - 2012 - Angel Perales & David Silva - Cudahy city elections
- Tampering with mail-in ballots in city elections
- Opening ballots and discarding votes for challengers
- "widespread" corruption scheme

Democrats introduce bill creating commission to rule on president's fitness for office - CBS News

A commission of washington elites should be able to determine a President's fitness. Who chooses them? Not you. :rofl:

Pelosi was behind it.

nancy-pelosi-press-conference-pre-recess-ap-img.jpg

I want to see her do 25 push ups without stopping.

to sum up what i found, the recipe for vote fraud:
1.) eligible non-voters
2.) absentee ballots
3.) direct solicitation

this generally reinforced my hypothesis that vote fraud can easily be combated by increasing legitimate voter turn-out. guaranteed paid leave on election day seems like the easiest way to do that, or some kind of small immediate reward like a $5 gift certificate at the poll (most documented bribes were on the order of a pack of cigarettes). local businesses could sponsor the vote and earn tax credit so you don't need to worry about the government directly handing out checks to voters.

voter id seems like a weak solution, and one that is in place throughout much of the country already anyway. i need to pull numbers on the states that have id laws, but anything that suppresses turnout would likely *increase* the effect of fraud, the exact opposite of the intention. documented vote fraud depends on *eligible non-voters*, so the more people vote, the fewer people fraud has to capitalize upon. it also seems like if a 16-yo can fake an id to buy beer, a crazy mayoral candidate can fake ids to vote 30 times.

my printer has been spinning day n night spitting out mail in ballots for all 50 states

bob, if you think actual voter fraud is what they're concerned about you're getting gaslit

but that's an admirable dedication to research

Last edited:
oops
I mean ELECTION 2021
When was the last time you had all media telling the public before the election starts that they will NOT call the election on election night...

Back