THE ELECTION TRANSITION INTEGRITY THREAD

So ballots are printed for an election on VoteSecure paper. The ballot is printed on heavy stock that is coated to prevent bleed through. That is to prevent a voting mark on one side bleeding through to the other side. In addition, there is a registration mark on the ballot to ensure both sides of the ballot are aligned and the calibration of the printer is good. This is to ensure that if there is bleed through (which isn't supposed to be possible on VoteSecure paper) any mark on one side, will not accidentally mark a vote bubble on the opposite side.

The audit had numerous examples of ballots that suffered bleed through. The paper stock wasn't VoteSecure. The registration marks on these ballots is completely out of alignment, indicating ballots were printed on machines that were not properly calibrated.

How could this happen?

It turns out, the voting stations had 2 printers that could generate ballots "on demand". So they could print ballots on site.

The ballots that were printed by the certified printing company prior to the election appear to be fine. All the problems detected appear to have been generated on site by the "ballot on demand" printers. The audit found numerous ballots that are printed on thin paper stock of a different type than the VoteSecure stock used by the original ballot printing company.

The problem with the ballots was evident almost immediately and was reported as "Sharpiegate" during the election, but quickly excused and covered up by the county and the mainstream media. The warning signs appeared very early and ignored by county officials.

"Most secure election ever".

ok, so the paper was shit, and that led to a dodgy count.
what are the results when these shitty-paper-ballots are tallied up accurately?

If only there was some sort of on-going forensic level audit that could be done to answer that question....

yeah, and if only the democrats would stop trying their best to obstruct it, like they kept claiming trump was trying to do to the mueller investigation. :shrug:

Plenty of examples of fraudulent elections being overturned, the installed being thrown out and the rightful winner taking the place. Just because it hasn't happened on a presidential level...
but we're going to have to take a six year presidency for all the wasted time in the first term; constitutional crisis and all.
Go ahead blm/antifa; protest during marshal law.

Last edited:
The big lie, really is the big lie.

There were countless polls, and the election results mirrored all of them. The big lie is Trump and the dipshits that parrot him is the big like.

The dying 20 racist white men that make up this place are the real liars.

Indeed it is. The "Big Lie" is that Pedo Joe won the election.

I'm not white you drunk as fuck prairie nigger.

I like articles that fact check the fact checkers. I am sure we will find numerous articles written about the fact checkers fact checking the audits.
"we fact checked ourselves and sources say everything we say is 100% legit"
Always this ^.

One of my favorites is when the fact-checkers interview a single person that says, "that's not true" and that is all it takes for "Pants on Fire".

I like articles that fact check the fact checkers. I am sure we will find numerous articles written about the fact checkers fact checking the audits.

Always this ^.

One of my favorites is when the fact-checkers interview a single person that says, "that's not true" and that is all it takes for "Pants on Fire".

Many of these fact checkers have gone to China for symposiums...
many times
The National Pulse | Real News and Investigations
you read you find

fuck you useless i'll find it for you
Facebooks CCP-Linked Fact Checker, Lead Stories, Is Censoring Articles About CCP Influence in the U.S. Elections

Last edited:
:lol:

they are so two-faced its become a meme in of itself.

Let me see if I can find this YT video (from a white guy that lived in China for many years, was kicked out of China because he is white, and now makes videos about China) of a guy who is discussing how heavily invested China is in American propaganda.

I wouldnt be surprised to learn that China has the worlds largest PR firm but that will take some time to beat out the Jews in that game.

Can't we align with the Jews
Cain and Abel coming back to life?
Brothers
that just have to watch EACH other's back
Now
anyway
multiracial with the constitution

hey, maybe it will work this time?

Last edited:
Back