Is 2FA that bad?

I thought it was going to be a PITA as I had to use it the first two or three times I jumped on but since then, it hasn't come back up. I am sure that once I wipe all cookies etc on the weekend Ill have to do it again.

Would prolly be easier if I could just get a text code than using the authenticator.

I put in a GEOIP block so known spammers are auto blocked. Russia, China are also on zee list of no go.

and ALL of Africa.. although now I think about it we might have had some dude from South Africa

I don't like apps and I don't connect my PC to my phone and vice versa except for email

It's bad because when I click the "save for 30 days" thing, it doesn't work. I have to do it EVERY TIME I login.

I'm not installing authenticator, I'm not installing an app on my phone
I put in a GEOIP block so known spammers are auto blocked. Russia, China are also on zee list of no go.

and ALL of Africa.. although now I think about it we might have had some dude from South Africa
Reported for racism

:negro:

edit: goddamnit, where is my :negro:

it's stupid as fuck. your shit upgrade also forgot what my password was so i had to do a password reset, thanks a lot for that.

I don't like apps and I don't connect my PC to my phone and vice versa except for email
You can have it send an email with the code. No app required.
It's bad because when I click the "save for 30 days" thing, it doesn't work. I have to do it EVERY TIME I login.
This has to do with your browser and cookies not being saved. Check your settings, clear the cache/etc.
My work browser options are set via Group Policy to wipe all on browser close so I have to do it every single time I reboot, close a browser, etc. Kinda annoying. Would be easier if I could use my Yubikey.
You should be able to use Yubi, if you can't talk to me in Discord and I'll see what's going on to get it fixed.

Back