'Elections Have Consequences; Stolen Elections Have Catastrophic Consequences

They object to the word redneck, as it apparently refers to European immigrants. Then they call me a redneck.

I don't even try to understand anymore.

it doesn't bother me, as long as you are okay with me calling you Tonto. :shrug:

every poster is worth something they all bring something special to the table

if ur reading this I love ur posts

They object to the word redneck, as it apparently refers to European immigrants. Then they call me a redneck.

I don't even try to understand anymore.
Who is "they"? I don't care about terms like redneck, nigger, and injun. They only affect weak people like yourself.

say you didn't watch the video without saying you didn't watch the video

This is one of those occasions where we are both right.
You were right that I didn't watch the video - I spent years watching/reading sev's links about the election, but eventually stopped after every single one of them turned out to either be nothingburgers or false.

But I took the time to watch this video following your remark - and I was right.
It's just speculation.

say you didn't watch the video without saying you didn't watch the video

I watch all your videos including project veritas and they are always nothingburgers

not everyone is a gullible cuck that falls for false flags and conspiracies like you though gg

This is one of those occasions where we are both right.
You were right that I didn't watch the video - I spent years watching/reading sev's links about the election, but eventually stopped after every single one of them turned out to either be nothingburgers or false.

But I took the time to watch this video following your remark - and I was right.
It's just speculation.

If you concede that there was massive suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop, then you're admitting there was election fraud. If you don't concede that point, you're an idiot.

ewoJICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICJidWNrZXQiOiAiZmlsZXMubGJyLmNsb3VkIiwKCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAia2V5IjogInB1YmxpYy9yc253aWN3aXA4cGx2aHJnYmVkdS5qcGciLAoJICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICJlZGl0cyI6IHsKCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICJyZXNpemUiOiB7CgkgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICJ3aWR0aCI6IDk0NSwKCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgImhlaWdodCI6IDUyNiwKCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgImZpdCI6ICJjb3ZlciIKCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIH0KCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICB9CgkgICAgICAgICAgICB9

That video didn't even mention hunters laptop.
You have undiagnosed ADHD.

I'm starting with an easy one. Do you concede that the coordinated suppression of the laptop from hell influenced the election in favor of ByeDone? start there useful troll.
I'll start adding on more later... like what's in that video you absolutely destroyed and debunked in your mind
and you tell me when that's enough to influence the election

Don't be a tonto
Don't be a fool
but ubu

no i dont concede that

i myself have reported on the laptop extensively i can show u if u would like

Back