'Elections Have Consequences; Stolen Elections Have Catastrophic Consequences

never stepped one foot on the rez

It's very easy to see why you support Trump. You just make shit up and hope no one will call you on it. Just because I never lived there does not mean I haven't spent a lot of time there. You're a liar.

And an apple.

It's very easy to see why you support Trump. You just make shit up and hope no one will call you on it. Just because I never lived there does not mean I haven't spent a lot of time there. You're a liar.

And an apple.

*ring ring*

Hello? Ok hang on....

Hey vanster, its Mr Pot..something about being black

there's almost nothing more interesting on tw than watching white ppl try to explain native americans to vanster

bgdj9f0ow2ya1.jpg

you can't blame vanster for all of his crazyness.

i mean, it's gotta be hard to know that your own biological mom didn't even want you. :shrug:

Not really. Once again, I've posted about the thread title, and TW wants to post about me. No idea why folks are obsessed, I guess it's the cross I have to bear.

As I’ve said before I’m surprised vanster is so much in favor of government control, considering his neglected culture’s history. I can only assume that since he was raised as a rich white punk that never stepped one foot on the rez, he doesn’t fully grasp the magnitude of what happened to his people. Apparently for him, his skin color is simply used as a diversity hire or a shield to hide behind his racism. He personally has nothing in common with his ancestors, except for a fondness for alcohol and abusing women, so congrats on perpetuating those stereotypes.
Vanster had his kike parents parade him all over Europe full-brainwashing him into leftism from an early age. He's a commie wannabe. He admits this.

He doesn't care about science, reality, facts, or justice. He just wants his "side" to win at all costs. This is what they do.

Like I've said before, he claims to hate "rednecks" when he's the biggest one here. He's the most ignorant, most discriminatory, most hypocritical piece of shit on the forum. He's a felon for crying out loud. How many people here hold that title? And TW has some wretched folk.

They object to the word redneck, as it apparently refers to European immigrants. Then they call me a redneck.

I don't even try to understand anymore.

Back