[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

e3a843ea-6ca8-4c3a-a902-6f59b7e3d4ac_16x9_1200x676.jpg

Vanster loves establishment democrats like Biden and Hillary even though they completely and totally fucked his boy Bernie :lol:

I mean democrats and polls can't be wrong twice.. right Vanster?

We could totally be wrong. In 2016, I was wrong about Trump at every turn. I didn't even think he would make the Republican ballot, much less secure the nomination. As far as the election I underestimated (and so did most everybody else, including Trump) how much Hillary was disliked. The second strike against her was she was the first woman running for president to be taken seriously, so that hurt her as well, yet she STILL beat his ass by more than 3 million votes. An intensely disliked woman kicked his ass, only to have the technicality that is the Electoral College (that always pushes Republican) declare Trump the winner.

That isn't shocking at all, but if it happens, it's going to hand the election to Biden (I think-- I've been wrong before), and you would think Trump supporters would be cognizant of that. . .scratch that, no they wouldn't.

DeSantis has a shot at beating Biden, provided Trump doesn't run as a third. I think Trump has a very strong base, but he has a ceiling of 40-45% approval. Low ceiling, hot floor, and if Trump is smart, he'll withdraw. Following that logic to its conclusion, he won't withdraw.

that "technicality" still exists. and won't change anytime soon

and how bad does the economy have to take a dump before backlash to democrats? Then everything is in play

Edit. The other wild card is the biden investigations. If those turn up anything juicy and then wild dreams but what if the classified documents are related? :lol: oh man, I got to go smoke

Last edited:
If Trump runs third party there is no question dems will take the election. Sadly I wouldn't be shocked if the ultimate narcissist did it anyway.

We could totally be wrong. In 2016, I was wrong about Trump at every turn. I didn't even think he would make the Republican ballot, much less secure the nomination. As far as the election I underestimated (and so did most everybody else, including Trump) how much Hillary was disliked. The second strike against her was she was the first woman running for president to be taken seriously, so that hurt her as well, yet she STILL beat his ass by more than 3 million votes. An intensely disliked woman kicked his ass, only to have the technicality that is the Electoral College (that always pushes Republican) declare Trump the winner.

That isn't shocking at all, but if it happens, it's going to hand the election to Biden (I think-- I've been wrong before), and you would think Trump supporters would be cognizant of that. . .scratch that, no they wouldn't.

DeSantis has a shot at beating Biden, provided Trump doesn't run as a third. I think Trump has a very strong base, but he has a ceiling of 40-45% approval. Low ceiling, hot floor, and if Trump is smart, he'll withdraw. Following that logic to its conclusion, he won't withdraw.

the fact that you still think the dems are gonna let Biden appear to run things again is laughable, he has done such a poor fucking job of it, they are gonna bernie his ass, for certain.

No one else can take Trump down in the primaries. Once he wins that, most republican house/senators will fall in line because their constituency will want them to, just like how it was for much of his presidency.

All media talk of right wing competitors as if they will change anything is just click bait like that whole Trump Vs. DeSantis push a few months ago. Anyone remember that? The media machine kind of died down.

President Donald Jenius Trump came after DeSantis pretty hard just recently calling him disloyal. I do not think he is going to get the nod for vice president.

I think he's going to win this POTUS run for sure. The only thing that can prevent it would be cheating, or the FBI/CIA going after him. He won't go down for lack of votes in primary or general.

the fact that you still think the dems are gonna let Biden appear to run things again is laughable, he has done such a poor fucking job of it, they are gonna bernie his ass, for certain.

I've never predicted the future as confidently as you, and this is no different. I don't think they are going to blackball him, especially if Trump runs as a third party. The best chance Republicans have of beating him is putting DeSantis against him, head to head. Trump, even as president, even with polls conducted by right-wingers, never cracked 50% approval, and it's less now. I'm never going to count him out again, but it's obvious he's not as hot as he was.

As usual, you are certain, and I am not. We'll see what happens.

Back