No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

carl gets paid to drive a bus for soros when he's not getting paid to debunk tribalwar.com house of 30 racism posters with 8 of those being poc

i get paid to drive uno and paid to post

every once in a while soros pays me to bus illegals around to vote

to begin with I thought Fal was just punching down cause life was rough and he needs a dub.

Now im not so sure :(

Actually my life is pretty great.

If you're asking why I'm the person who sometimes has to point out the punching bag, well I don't really have an answer for it. If I am at fault fo any of it then it is because I'm transparent. He will read this and have no idea that he's been tw's clown for like 30 years.

Actually my life is pretty great.

If you're asking why I'm the person who sometimes has to point out the punching bag, well I don't really have an answer for it. If I am at fault fo any of it then it is because I'm transparent. He will read this and have no idea that he's been tw's clown for like 30 years.

:worried:

why not just play gta on a pc like everyone else?
Haven't gotten around to it, and I'm usually at the GF's place with the deck. When I got the game, I put it on the deck because transferring save games in the cloud doesn't work between devices. So I wanted to get it working on the deck first, which I've done.

What I forgot to mention in my last post, is a keyboard and mouse connected to the deck will work at the same time as a controller. Meaning I can use both ways to play the game, which is cool.

Driving the vehicles is more natural on the controller versus a keyboard. Whereas shooting people is way easier with the keyboard and mouse.

Edit: Loaded GTA V on the computer. Save games from story mode and online transferred to the computer. I wasn't expecting that but it's pretty cool it worked.

Playing on the deck or the computer is the same experience, but the deck is portable. I can play it in front of the TV while the GF and I sit on the couch.

Last edited:
Hey look, it's a 2023 Mazda CX30 Premium edition in Gray. This compact SUV has all the safety features, adaptive cruise control, no turbo, and no CVT. The GF will drive it and I'll use it as a back up if the Charger breaks. I'm still looking for a Toyota Camry XLE in blue, but allocations on that color with all options are very limited. If I can't get a Camry then I'll get a CX30 in Blue.
MazdaCX30Delivered121422003.jpg

Yes, I shook hands with the salesman. He wanted the pics after I took them.
MazdaCX30Delivered121422004.jpg

MazdaCX30Delivered121422008.jpg

Last edited:
Back