2019-nCoV

He took a rushed pharmaceutical injection with a questionable safety profile, not because he was afraid of covid, but because he just wanted to "lessen the symptoms" ...... that's the story

You bought the fear and propaganda, whereas I said "naw thx"

So no. We're not alike.

I didn't buy the fear or propaganda. I read the studies, including all the fear mongering on TW that you personally posted.

We both made a decision and neither of us were convinced.

But you can't admit to that, because the real reason you rail about all this is because you're insecure and this makes you feel big and strong :lol:

He took a rushed pharmaceutical injection with a questionable safety profile, not because he was afraid of covid, but because he just wanted to "lessen the symptoms" ...... that's the story

Yep and I was proven correct.

I had already caught and overcame covid before I got vaccinated. I knew exactly what it would do and I knew I would pull through. But if I can make like easier for myself I will. This option seemed safe and I was right.

Just like you were right when you predicted that covid would be no big deal for you and you turned out to be correct.

I'm just happy to know that it didn't work out like you planned because this vaccine is complete shit and doesn't do anything gg.

Most people don't have time to sit on the internet all day trying to discern fact from fiction. Aren't you a trustifarian?

These people asked their doctor what they should do and followed the advice of a person they considered to be an expert. How can you blame these people instead of Trudeau, the guy that actually implemented a mandate?

I blame the politicians for politicking via polls and focus groups. I blame the population for being lemmings.

When the mandates started popping up in my province there was still a sizable population (several million) who by that point still chose not to take the vaccine. The government knew they'd have a battle, but they had a complacent voting majority on their side.

This argument that "hurr they just did wat their doctor told em" is bullshit. A LOT of people had to be coerced into it with heavy handed tactics and threats. The ones who preceded them were the worthless weak little sheep.

I've explained this to you so many times now.
My analogy about lemon tea in the last page or two sums it up.
I expect you to ignore it like every other time.

Your analogy is shit. Not sure how you can't understand what they are asking you. You can't think Covid is harmless and sign yourself up for an experimental treatment for it at the same time. These two view points are not compatible.

Your analogy is shit. Not sure how you can't understand what they are asking you. You can't think Covid is harmless and sign yourself up for an experimental treatment for it at the same time. These two view points are not compatible.

I can if the data seems fine and I've watched millions upon millions around the world take it before me.
I'm in my 30s - my cohort was well down the list.

Its funny these idiotic questions still pop up. By the time it became apparent that moderna was fucking up young boys and men at an alarming rate, my province had already used that shit product on tens of thousands of them. Ooops sorry, we didn't mean it.... uh, we're not gonna give you this garbage any more. You can take the other garbage instead, that one is safe.

This argument that "hurr they just did wat their doctor told em" is bullshit. A LOT of people had to be coerced into it with heavy handed tactics and threats. The ones who preceded them were the worthless weak little sheep.

That's just false. When the jab first came out, MOST people took it. There wasn't adequate proof one way or the other regarding whether that was a smart choice or not at the time. Again, the large majority of people are working full time jobs, dealing with kids, and trying to pay their bills when inflation is sky high. They aren't living off something their parents created and searching the internet all day.

I can if the data seems fine and I've watched millions upon millions around the world take it before me.
I'm in my 30s - my cohort was well down the list.

The data wasn't in. It was rushed under emergency use authorization. Any intelligent person should have known the vaccine came with risks that wouldn't be determined for quite some time. If you knew covid was harmless to you, taking it was a moronic decision unless you were mandated to do so.

The Point will now and forever be
No More Mandates ever again
Looser can inject whatever poisons he wants
I'll just drink bleach with sandpaper bits
like my President Donald Jenious Trump
has instructed via fed msm
that i watch
everyday

it's funny watching 3 guys from different countries trying to explain to the others how it is and how it was and what exactly happened

3 vastly different viewpoints and experiences somehow can't agree

Back