Current news thread

so somehow, this is the right's fault?

Biden is great, in that he could just say something, long and loud enough, and people following him walk the other way.

so somehow, this is the libs fault?

Your people had a whole month of parades celebrating degeneracy without one single conservative shooting up the place. Wholesome Americans try to have one single parade celebrating freedom and liberals come shoot up the place to spark another gun debate.

You need to stop worrying about guns and start worrying about the mental instabilities in your political party. Y’all some sick motherfuckers on the left.

Your people had a whole month of parades celebrating degeneracy without one single conservative shooting up the place. Wholesome Americans try to have one single parade celebrating freedom and liberals come shoot up the place to spark another gun debate.

You need to stop worrying about guns and start worrying about the mental instabilities in your political party. Y’all some sick motherfuckers on the left.

I dont understand the desire to label these maniacs as right or left anyways as if they represent the broad ideology of roughly 50% of the population

Anyone who willingly tries to harm or kill multiple innocent people is out of their mind and clearly doesnt actually represent anyone other than themselves

Your people

well, now you're a racist I see

had a whole month of parades celebrating degeneracy

well, that's just not fair, it was colorful and just introduced children into how many options they have in life

without one single conservative shooting up the place.

are you talking about the biggest threat to Our [strike]WORLD[/strike] country?
and I don't like to say it, but
WHITE NATIONALISTS?

Wholesome Americans try to have one single parade celebrating freedom and liberals come shoot up the place to spark another gun debate.

OMG see above WHITE SUPREMIST NATIONALISTS RACISTS

091316_trumpreporter2_1280.jpg

President-Trump-Touts-Foreign-Policy-Accomplishments-on-Asia-Trip-Washington-USA-15-Nov-2017.jpg

channeling Vindster and my sister on that
course I should have added

And he's so orange.. why would he do that to himself,, he looks like a clown. I don't think he really wants the presidency.

Last edited:
I dont understand the desire to label these maniacs as right or left anyways as if they represent the broad ideology of roughly 50% of the population

Anyone who willingly tries to harm or kill multiple innocent people is out of their mind and clearly doesnt actually represent anyone other than themselves

no such thing as an individual nowadays my guy. Where you been?

I just enjoy watching the leftist cry when I do it.

Back