Some shit in America. Otherwise known as Saturday.

:shrug:

The manifesto supposedly written by the Buffalo shooter, he referred to himself as politically aligned with the left. The gunman described his ideology as “mild-moderate authoritarian left” and agreed with describing himself both “left” and “right wing” depending on the definition.

He noted that he does not describe himself as “conservative”, however, calling it “corporatism in disguise.” He also pronounced support for the gay community, though he called transgenderism a “mental illness.”

Buffalo Shooter Described Himself as Left-Wing, Trashed Conservatism

its funny because the same information could have resulted in the headline of 'Buffalo Shooter Described Himself as Right-Wing, Trashed Transgenderism' but that's how obsessed media is with enraging their viewers on either side because that's what generates clicks which sells ads and products

i wonder if reggs likes his mypillows

The shooter rejects Christianity and is a Pegan. He says he is a hybrid Nazi green party guy. He said he is authoritarian left wing.

I've read some arguments about how Nazis can be considered left wing, that's probably where he is coming from.

The manifesto reads like a 15 yo wrote it. Most 18 yos are smarter than this guy. I think he pieced together a lot of this stuff to be edgy(like the Pegan stuff) and never read any books or even listened to prominent WN figures. I think his story is more like a low IQ angry teenager, with no father, spends all his time on discord, already crazy and on crazy pills, no friends and never touched a vagina, then just went off the deep end. Were feds in the discord he was planning stuff in? Who knows?

The shooter rejects Christianity and is a Pegan. He says he is a hybrid Nazi green party guy. He said he is authoritarian left wing.

I've read some arguments about how Nazis can be considered left wing, that's probably where he is coming from.

The manifesto reads like a 15 yo wrote it. Most 18 yos are smarter than this guy. I think he pieced together a lot of this stuff to be edgy(like the Pegan stuff) and never read any books or even listened to prominent WN figures. I think his story is more like a low IQ angry teenager, with no father, spends all his time on discord, already crazy and on crazy pills, no friends and never touched a vagina, then just went off the deep end. Were feds in the discord he was planning stuff in? Who knows?

Reggs post

The Buffalo massacre fits their narrative that White racist men with firearms are being triggered by people like Tucker Carlson (which isn’t true but that’s not stopping the left from lying about it) to commit their heinous acts. It helps the radical progressives promote their belief in one-way racism while also reinvigorating their push for gun control.

Meanwhile, the Waukesha massacre was quickly swept under the rug. It was racially driven. It was a hate crime. Innocent victims died from it. Yet, the murderer didn’t use a gun and wasn’t White, therefore it has been memory-holed forever by corporate media. It’s noteworthy that the Waukesha victim whose name was carved into the rifle of the Buffalo murderer has not been mentioned by corporate media. They do not want to remind people how lopsided their coverage has been.

3RsVLQf.png

Candace Owens Exposes Media Hypocrisy in Their Lopsided Coverage of Two Mass Murders

Black King aka Grady Lewis from the video floating around is a registered sex offender.

Description : Sexual Abuse-1st Degree
Date Convicted : 10/10/2001
Section ? : 130.65
Counts : 1
Date of Crime : 07/25/2000
Victim Sex : Female
Victim Age : 8 Years
Sentence : Term: 1 Day(s) to 3 Year(s) State Prison
Relationship to Victim : Non-Stranger - Babysitter

Grady Lewis

wtf is a pegan? Is that those guys that let their wife work them over with a dildo?

The security guard was black, not white. It's just a blur in the video. There have been pics of the shooter with his father that look recent, but he complained about not having one on discord or reddit.

The video I watched also just randomly stops. I wonder if there was more footage or if the feed was bad.

Shooting just happened in Laguna Woods, CA. Wealthy old people live there.
One Killed, Four Critically Wounded in California Church Shooting

Richard Spencer is now saying 4chan should be banned. He's completely burned out and left with no friends.
Ed Dutton and Richard Spencer on 4Chan and the Buffalo Shooter

Is Reggs on the watchlist yet to prevent the next racism fueled mass shooting?

That would never be me. My combat skills are with swords, and I'm on the record here on TW for giving tips on how to avoid grocery stores where blacks go.

Shooting just happened in Laguna Woods, CA. Wealthy old people live there.
One Killed, Four Critically Wounded in California Church Shooting

Richard Spencer is now saying 4chan should be banned. He's completely burned out and left with no friends.
Ed Dutton and Richard Spencer on 4Chan and the Buffalo Shooter

That would never be me. My combat skills are with swords, and I'm on the record here on TW for giving tips on how to avoid grocery stores where blacks go.

guns don't kill people, 4chan kills people lol

How dumb does Gouge feel right now?

“There are pictures of another guy in his manifesto, must be a false flag”

:lol:

Kotz wins thread.

Back