Would you host a Ukrainian refugee in your home?

theres that christian spirit you guys always espose huh juggs

"do good but only if there is something in it for me"

you cant really throw the commie thing around since you support putin and russia which are actually communists

you cant really throw the commie thing around since you support putin and russia which are actually communists
But, they are asking other nations that buy stuff from them on the market to pay in a currency. Those 2 things alone - buying on a capitalistic market and using currency are 2 things that you cannot have in a communist system.

There is no money or currency in a communist system and there are no markets either because everyone starved to death before they can barter anything.

there are no people left in communist countries only machines rusting away the ghostly echoes of a time when they had free markets

there are no people left in communist countries only machines rusting away the ghostly echoes of a time when they had free markets

共产主义国家里没有只有机器在锈蚀掉他们曾经拥有的那个时代的幽灵般的回声

-3000 Here we come ;)
Contributed to get to -2937

Awesome. What an achievement for you all. Then you can all jerk off while crying and change the conversation to -4000. Meanwhile I'm up early in the Seychelles and heading out on a private fishing charter to see what we can find for lunch.

But you guys keep living the -3000 dream. Sad wankers.

Last edited:
Meanwhile I'm up early in the Seychelles and heading out on a private fishing charter to see what we can find for lunch.

iu

Awesome. What an achievement for you all. Then you can all jerk off while crying and change the conversation to -4000. Meanwhile I'm up early in the Seychelles and heading out on a private fishing charter to see what we can find for lunch.

But you guys keep living the -3000 dream. Sad wankers.

NmnUQqI.gif

Back