[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

C5JzuSE.jpg

PolitiFact | for Rittenhouse to carry a gun? False

EDITOR'S NOTE, Nov. 16, 2021: These subsequent events show the grey areas of local gun laws — hardly a case of something being "perfectly legal." Our fact-check remains unchanged.

:rofl:

they check facts

They have all the best facts

The politifacts

To be fair, I've read the statue. On a minor technicality, he's allowed to have the gun, but the way the it* is written is obviously nonsense because its wording defeats its purpose.

Last edited:
If he's legally allowed to possess the gun, then they're simply splitting hairs over the use of the word perfectly, obviously in an effort to imply that it wasn't legal for him to possess it with their false claim.

If he's legally allowed to possess the gun, then they're simply splitting hairs over the use of the word perfectly, obviously in an effort to imply that it wasn't legal for him to possess it with their false claim.
I'm sure there is legal precedent to decide over confusion like this. The law has an intention and if the wording makes it effectively ineffective, I would imagine there is wiggle room for interpretation there by a judge.

Let me be clear here: PolitiFact is a piece of shit kike website and they'll never admit they're wrong about anything, just like all leftist organizations.

With that said, I think it's fair to say that he's legal because of a technical/grammatical error in the way it's written. Then again, who knows, maybe the authors of the law wanted it to be that way. :shrug:

Sure. It's obviously a series of laws intended to minimize inner city violence while still allowing access to hunting in an overwhelmingly rural state. In any case if you're trying to restrict rights while adding exceptions, you can't object to the exceptions as technicalities.

the media is covering this other self defense trial(arbery), way more than they covered the kyle trial. just because it looks like the defendants will lose

Back