Wise words from the founder of Dubai, Sheikh Rashid...

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
Americans will be especially interested in the last paragraph...

"My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I ride a Mercedes, my son rides a Land Rover, and my grandson is going to ride a Land Rover…but my great-grandson is going to have to ride a camel again."

Why is that, he was asked? And his reply was, “Hard times create strong men, strong men create easy times. Easy times create weak men, weak men create difficult times. Many will not understand it, but you have to raise warriors, not parasites."

And add to that the historical reality that all great empires...the Persians, the Trojans, the Egyptians, the Greeks, the Romans, and in later years, the British...all rose and perished within 240 years. They were not conquered by external enemies; they rotted from within.

America has now passed that 240 year mark, and the rot is starting to be visible and is accelerating. We are past the Mercedes and Land Rover Years….the camels are on the horizon"

Americans will be especially interested in the last paragraph...

"My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I ride a Mercedes, my son rides a Land Rover, and my grandson is going to ride a Land Rover…but my great-grandson is going to have to ride a camel again."

Why is that, he was asked? And his reply was, “Hard times create strong men, strong men create easy times. Easy times create weak men, weak men create difficult times. Many will not understand it, but you have to raise warriors, not parasites."

And add to that the historical reality that all great empires...the Persians, the Trojans, the Egyptians, the Greeks, the Romans, and in later years, the British...all rose and perished within 240 years. They were not conquered by external enemies; they rotted from within.

America has now passed that 240 year mark, and the rot is starting to be visible and is accelerating. We are past the Mercedes and Land Rover Years….the camels are on the horizon. Me? I am a dwarf. And I too, will ride a camel to push poo. I will love America. I am an American.

"America has now passed that 240 year mark, and the rot is starting to be visible and is accelerating. We are past the Mercedes and Land Rover Years….the camels are on the horizon. Me? I am a dwarf. And I too, will ride a camel to push poo. I will love America. I am an American."

Poignant.

We knew you rode a camel, Mitch. We love you anyway. GOD BLESS AMERICA, Mitchell.

Humping a camel or humping a Mercedes? I am not sure I understand. But, I am American. We do not understand anything, amirite? uh huh huh

Show me just one example of this. Just one. I have lots of time to wait.

iu

iu

iu

How about this one? Wait wut?
iu

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hard times create strong men.

Strong men create good times.

Good times create weak men.

Weak men create hard times.

The quote originates from – Those Who Remain by G. Michael Hopf which is a post-apocalyptic science fiction book,

although the book was published in 2016 so I doubt it is original

someone else can post all the meme images tho

Last edited:
Words from politicians and world leaders mean nothing to me. Words come so easy for them. People with the attention spans of a gnat will gobble up their words.

Back