[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Translation:

The Inspector General followed the law and reported my misconduct and I need to fire him on a Friday night in the middle of a pandemic because reasons.

Translation:

The Inspector General followed the law and reported my misconduct and I need to fire him on a Friday night in the middle of a pandemic because reasons.

Atkinson was the faggot involved with the Ukraine circus. Protip: Priestap has been a cooperating witness this entire time you dipshits.

While we are at here, fuck you whores again.

FISA Court tells government “assess to what extent those 29 (applications 10/2014 - 9/2019) involved material misstatements” and whether misstatements, omissions “render invalid, in whole or in part, authorizations granted by the Court”

*Timing overlaps FBI Russia/Mueller probes

- Catherine Herridge CBS

CN1yBx1.jpg

EDIT: How to Coup:
1. Don't fuck up coup
2. Refer to 1.

Last edited:
Right now, the Trump administration is taking medical supplies purchased with tax payer dollars and giving them to the private sector. The private sector is then taking bids from states to purchase those supplies with tax payer dollars. I'm sure we can all agree this is great crisis management from our fearless leader.

Right now, the Trump administration is taking medical supplies purchased with tax payer dollars and giving them to the private sector. The private sector is then taking bids from states to purchase those supplies with tax payer dollars. I'm sure we can all agree this is great crisis management from our fearless leader.

You all do not get it do you? Being put in time out should be a hint and a half.

Can someone tell me the problem with this? The jew media keeps on saying this is happening but never explains why they think it's bad.

I'll take your poorly done cut up/out of context laugh track music backed idiocy
and give you a full speech from batshit insane enemy of the people

And here's Politifacts best coverup for Biden, but ya, Biden called President Trump xenophobic over the Travel Ban.

Biden has not directly said that the restrictions were xenophobic.

Around the time the Trump administration announced the travel restriction, Biden said that Trump had a “record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.”

Biden used the phrase “xenophobic” in reply to a Trump tweet about limiting entry to travelers from China and in which Trump described the coronavirus as the “Chinese virus.” Biden did not spell out which part of Trump’s tweet was xenophobic.

Last edited:
Pelosi vid. Feb 29, 2020 ^

Current COVID: California
Confirmed - 10,701
Recovered - 60
Deaths - 237

Spoiler

Last edited:
You think things are speeding up while everyone is inside over the flu? If so yeah, you are fucking CRAZY. Also blind too. The sooner you man up and admit you were wrong the less stupid you are going to look. While your criminal idols mindfucked you to cover their ass you laughed.

Meanwhile pieces were being put into place. Moving slow is often the fastest way to get there, and patience is truly a virtue.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me the problem with this? The jew media keeps on saying this is happening but never explains why they think it's bad.
How about distributing the medical supplies to the states on an as-needed basis, at cost.

You think it's good to introduce private middle men and start bidding wars for absolutely no reason?

Of course you do.

no one, not a single person that is singular, understands at this point, that TW stands on bots, and no one cares about the 23 people that care about it.

there are 23 people now that want it dead, and we're going to see those folks want to see the death of this place go down.

no one, not a single person that is singular, understands at this point, that TW stands on bots, and no one cares about the 23 people that care about it.

there are 23 people now that want it dead, and we're going to see those folks want to see the death of this place go down.

I guess I just don't understand SCIENCE!!!

Drunken chieftain gibberish

How about distributing the medical supplies to the states on an as-needed basis, at cost.

You think it's good to introduce private middle men and start bidding wars for absolutely no reason?

Of course you do.

At cost? No. Reason why is the answer to your second question.

Bid goes to lowest bidder. Bidder that employs people.

Absolutely I do. Michael had a Masters in Finance, and I learn fast.

Back