[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Are you already drunk?

In the seven presidential elections since 1992, the Republican candidate has won the popular vote just once but has prevailed in the Electoral College three times — and the trends show that the Democrats' edge in the popular vote may be growing.

So weird!

392409060-1803.jpeg

This just makes me like Trump even more!

I thoroughly enjoy the popular vote REEEEEE

REEEEEEE the electoral college is working exactly the way it was designed to work REEEEEEEE

I thoroughly enjoy the popular vote REEEEEE

REEEEEEE the electoral college is working exactly the way it was designed to work REEEEEEEE

Reeeeeeeeeeeee there’s no reason to look at stuff that doesn’t make sense in a modern society because we’d be done for reeeeeeeee

I know where they're going
but They didn't tell
then Donald Trump Candidate
'Heya we want to tell you
DIRECTLY
you might have a spy inside your campaign...'
man i wish they could be hung for treason
heads should roll

The guy who lies all the time and hid that he’s actively engaged in the Ukraine drama just wrote that. Lol the GOP, ladies and gentleman. Round of applause.

I can only assume somethings coming out about him soon. Him being the guy who’s suing a fake cow on the internet lol.

You can’t make this shit up.

If Trump gets elected again, by the end of year eight he’s just going to be calling people faggots and niggers. That you guys, and the GOP, support such a depraved person is so sad.

And once again.. because he always, always projects.. let’s not forget all the moments when his teeth have betrayed him during speeches. It’s historic how big of a snowflake and pussy he is.

That tweet is awesome, and you've made quite a leap. I'm so glad your kind has to deal with it for 4 more years. Enjoy!

^^ That's the shit I am talking about right there. Bring it. Bring more of it. Burn this shit show down. Until then, make use of your personal tools - your vote, your dollars, how you use the internet. Cut these shitheads off. That's their supply line. Don't forget that Bezos owns WAPO this holiday season and in to 2020. Perhaps favor another retailer or - even better - shop local.

*sigh* Getting amped up by a Glen Greenwald article that’s patently wrong... I don’t even know what to say. Only you guys could take the finding of the report and try and flip it to support your insane conspiracy theory.

Back