[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Well the Derpocrats are trying all the angles now..notice how fast that "IMPEACH KAVANAUGH" went away?

Now its New York trying to pull the "subpoena of Trumps tax records" over some other fictitious accusation. Anything to divert attention.

Impeachment hearing just started. Reason with that.

You're seriously thinking this is going to go anywhere? They are dragging this shit along all through the next election just to keep that air of scandal that sheep like you suck one like a fresh bottle of jack daniels.

All the Democrats cam hope for it taking over the senate. Otherwise, there is zero chance trump is kicked out of office.

Trump needs to campaign in cali.

I don't get why republicans are pushing to flip that state. Talk about a shithole.

democracy yoyos... cali has gone so far left that theres probably enuf hate against the gov built up by now that it may bounce back the other way

It's not an impeachment hearing. It's an impeachment investigation hearing, trying to decide whether they should or should not start an official impeachment. In other words, they're trying to circumvent actual impeachment and gain access to everything they would be entitled to during an impeachment without actually impeaching.

Kind of sad really.
A 'legal' coup.

Not even that. They have to keep the charade going because they passed the point of no return 2 years ago. If they stopped now and conceded defeat, their own constituencies would tear them apart for both failing and being full of shit. You can say what you want about Democrats, but they are by far the best at branding. Right now we're having "Impeachment Investigation Hearings" and all their constituents hear is "Impeachment". They'll get some sound bites, raise some money, write a few articles with unflattering photos of the opposition, claim it furthers their cause and puts them on a path to actual impeachment after nearly a year of not impeaching.

It's not an impeachment hearing. It's an impeachment investigation hearing, trying to decide whether they should or should not start an official impeachment. In other words, they're trying to circumvent actual impeachment and gain access to everything they would be entitled to during an impeachment without actually impeaching.

Kind of sad really.

Nadler said today it was an impeachment hearing when trying to force Lewandowski to answer questions about personal white house conversations between him and Trump.

It was super awkward and I don't think Nader knew what he was saying. After consulting with his lawyers, Lew just kept on denying them answers.

Thats the fucking point though. No one knows what the fuck they are doing and why they are doing it. They have NOTHING.

If they want that testimony they have to impeach. But they wont, because they are libcucks...

I watched it for like 3 hours today. Its a complete joke.

Not even that. They have to keep the charade going because they passed the point of no return 2 years ago. If they stopped now and conceded defeat, their own constituencies would tear them apart for both failing and being full of shit. You can say what you want about Democrats, but they are by far the best at branding. Right now we're having "Impeachment Investigation Hearings" and all their constituents hear is "Impeachment". They'll get some sound bites, raise some money, write a few articles with unflattering photos of the opposition, claim it furthers their cause and puts them on a path to actual impeachment after nearly a year of not impeaching.

+

keep up all the fake bad media to hurt him as much as possible for 2020.

It's all about making sure he loses at any and all costs.

lol one of the NYT reporters was in Kavanaugh's Yale class and lived in the same dorm
this is getting absurd :lol:

How deranged and obsessed are these people?

Apparently an editor took out a part that clarified the “accuser” had zero recollection and refused to comment...

jfc

By the way I was sexually assaulted by the next democrat appointed female SC, though I was too drunk to recall it. Now that you've read this accounting of the incident I can't remember I hope you'll do the right thing and corroborate it by mentioning you heard about it.

By the way I was sexually assaulted by the next democrat appointed female SC, though I was too drunk to recall it. Now that you've read this accounting of the incident I can't remember I hope you'll do the right thing and corroborate it by mentioning you heard about it.

Male/Female, either way.

Back