does Captain Tard stalk anyone else?

From 2012:

UK GDP: 2.4 trillion
USA GDP: 15.7 trillion

Our GDP is about 6.5x the UK's but we give 3.2x as much

Canada GDP: 1.82 trillion
Our GDP is about 8.6x Canada's but we give 4x as much

Surely we can do better?

i think being on tele and arsins shitposter list is the biggest compliment they could give me.

thanks guys, continue having nothing in common with my line of thought.

i genuinely prefer it that way.
It's the only compliment anyone could give you.

It's not clear why you cleared the moat of mediocrity, perhaps it's the sig? or your skilless lust for trolling, but at least youre not part of the faceless morass, sure youre just another whiny biatch, but at least you have an identity.

so you're ok with the government paying farmers to not produce food, and to pay farmers to produce food only for biofuels which actually harms our environment more than it helps, when we could end world hunger by just shifting our monetary policies.

you wouldn't pay a dime more, and you'd solve world hunger, but you're against that.

Do I have that right?

Nope... try again?

From 2012:

UK GDP: 2.4 trillion
USA GDP: 15.7 trillion

Our GDP is about 6.5x the UK's but we give 3.2x as much

Canada GDP: 1.82 trillion
Our GDP is about 8.6x Canada's but we give 4x as much

Surely we can do better?

or they could stop giving people months off work and all the entitlements they give, and start giving more to solve world hunger.

since we're now all in the business of telling everyone else how to spend their money and all...

so you're ok with the government paying farmers to not produce food, and to pay farmers to produce food only for biofuels which actually harms our environment more than it helps, when we could end world hunger by just shifting our monetary policies.

you wouldn't pay a dime more, and you'd solve world hunger, but you're against that.

Do I have that right?
Starving_Children1.jpg

If their parents/gov't don't give a shit, why should I? While the appeals of bleeding heart liberals are nice; but have they forgotten that the number 1 threat to mankind is population growth? While I support the efforts of various liberal arts grads to find work, maybe they should just pick up a hammer and do something that while it won't change humanity, it will pay the bills.

A child dead today saves 100 dead later. Better to spend money/time and resources saving cats so they can kill chipmunks.

vanster going to keep telling himself the same story over and over again until he believes it. until he has established his own version of reality again....and again.

go telephone go...tell us some more chinese whispers.

we wants to know. read us some more science everyday.

Back