[NFL]Week 11

6OgGz0p.jpg

LOL

so, again, why wasnt it defensive holding at least? that doesnt even have to happen near the ball. the hold most definitely occurred well before the ball was intercepted.

it took me like 5 or 6 links to actually find a story referencing the fact that d holding should have been called

Y! SPORTS

"A number of NFL rules experts took to social media to declare that whole thing was an inaccurate mess. It starts with the fact that under Article 6 (a) of Rule 12 (Section 1) of the NFL rule book, Kuechly's bear hug of Gronkowski qualified as defensive holding, not pass interference. As such, the catchability of the pass is not a factor in the infraction being called.

So the original flag was wrong. The reversal may have been correct (if the ball was, indeed, uncatchable) but only because the penalty being reversed was incorrect to begin with. If they’d gotten the first one right, they may have still blown the second one. "

The NFL is bringing in Tim Donaghy as a ref for the Broncos Pats game

(hint: i would not bet on the spread)

Did I just hear on ESPN that the league is reviewing hits on the QB to further protect them next year? Holy fuck, smfh

so, again, why wasnt it defensive holding at least? that doesnt even have to happen near the ball. the hold most definitely occurred well before the ball was intercepted.

Defensive holding can only be called before the ball is in the air, I believe. Contact happened well after ball left Brady's hand.

Back