RON PAUL 2012!

i wish there was some kind of huge medium where we could get across to everyone and let them know about how the media is trying to control us and we need to vote for ron paul if we want to send a clear message to the media and the bastards that run this country.

alas, there are no huge mediums like that.

It is scary how the media completely denigrates, ignores, and dismisses Ron Paul since the get go. He'd come in second in an early primary and they'd talk to/about the third/forth place finisher... but barely whisper his name.... sometimes I think absent is right.
Do you remember anyone in the media even mention Santorum's name before Iowa? Or talk about McCain seriously in 2008 before he started winning? Seriously, the only stories I recall seeing about Santorum before the first primary where about his desperate attempts to reclaim the first google hit on his name.

"The media won't talk about him" might hamper him, but it's not enough to explain the difference between winning and getting 20%. He couldn't even win in Virginia, where he and Romney were the only ones on the ballot.

The cold facts are that he has a huge dissaproval % from registered republicans, even amongst those who know about him. Far too many Republican primary voters are old, mainstream, religious, and/or too socially conservative to vote for someone so "soft" on drugs, foreign policy, and especially Israel. Almost all the exit polls show it's only really the young people that care about him.

ron-paul-texas-am.jpg

I decided to google the legitimacy of americans elect, and I probably shouldn't have.
oh well, they will probably get ron paul on the ballot, but they are shady as fuck and have essentially given themselves veto power over the ballot voting :/

Ron Paul of 10 or so years ago would have stood a chance, today though he's too old.

I like his message but he fumbles through interviews and isn't as clear and concise as he once was.

Ron Paul of 10 or so years ago would have stood a chance, today though he's too old.

I like his message but he fumbles through interviews and isn't as clear and concise as he once was.

He's as sharp as ever.
Even his brother Wayne Paul who can barely speak, is still sharp.

Back