RON PAUL 2012!

Well no surprise since you're way up there and not down here. Plenty have made note of it and had an uproar over it.

maybe its cause of engineering that I listen to things like spending freeze, power plants, bridges, anything that involves concrete, computers and electricity is ++

the new deal was made of this stuff, worked pretty good for FDR.

people that say FDR didn't spend enough aren't seeing the big picture; the fed was the one contracting credit in order to create a situation.

eJbvq.gif

I still don't understand how Ron Paul is supposedly so popular yet isn't pulling the votes needed and has basically disappeared off the map (media wise, you never hear about him on TV or on the Internet anymore, just nothing).

Either the small minority that like Ron Paul are extremely vocal or there really is a national push to silence him. :psyduck:

There is no scenario under which he becomes the nominee or the VP. Further, being consistent does not make for interesting news. Breaking: Paul still hates Fed. This is in contrast with Newt, who also will not become the nominee nor VP, but is likely to spout weird new things from time to time.

He's not jew-approved. His whole platform is essentially against the last 100 years of jewish planning. He'll never make it because the jews who control the media and the political game won't let him.

I still don't understand how Ron Paul is supposedly so popular yet isn't pulling the votes needed and has basically disappeared off the map (media wise, you never hear about him on TV or on the Internet anymore, just nothing).

Either the small minority that like Ron Paul are extremely vocal or there really is a national push to silence him. :psyduck:

Its a bit of both, really.

A loud and misunderstood minority. Its no coincidence that people will look at Paul's policies and largely come away with a "yeah that could work" attitude about it all. Even my ultra-left mother doesn't dislike him and she votes on the abortion issue alone, frankly.

I still don't understand how Ron Paul is supposedly so popular yet isn't pulling the votes needed and hasty basically disappeared off the map (media wise, you never hear about him on TV or on the Internet anymore, just nothing).

Out of the people you've heard talking about him, how many are over 30?

He never polls very well outside of the young radical contingent. Keep in mind, the MEDIAN age of the Republican primary voters is something like 55.

I'll tell you why Ron Paul isn't popular, well really the question should be why was he popular? The reason was to divert votes away from Santorum until that state election was over.

The media must literally have a map and battle lines drawn on it, because they focus the votes exactly where they need to make Romney into a powerful man.

I'll tell you why Ron Paul isn't popular, well really the question should be why was he popular? The reason was to divert votes away from Santorum until that state election was over.

The media must literally have a map and battle lines drawn on it, because they focus the votes exactly where they need to make Romney into a powerful man.
It's really pointless though. The majority of Republicans would still vote for Obama over Romney. The Repubs keep shooting themselves in the foot with their nominees. :hrm:

separate the republicans from the republican party. Unfortunately not enough of them have woken up yet. Democrats, for the most part, didn't realize that between 2001 and 2008 their party was hijacked by banks.

The banks pulled the same job on the republican party in between 2008 and 2010 with Romney. The takeover curve is not linear, its exponential. This is why so many people call for a 3rd party, but again, the lobbyists have mastered the system, it wouldn't matter... as I said before, 2008 was the last chance.

either you learned from the 2008 elections or not, as it stands it took people about 2 years to figure out Obama didn't know what he was doing with the economy, its not like people started reading about it or understanding what was going on, they just knew that the jobs weren't coming back. And debt was going up. The IQ level just went down again.

He's not jew-approved. His whole platform is essentially against the last 100 years of jewish planning. He'll never make it because the jews who control the media and the political game won't let him.

It's funny it seems like 9/10 times when someone on Fox News or CNN or MSNBC is talking about how "crazy" his foreign policy is, it's a fucking jew.

It is scary how the media completely denigrates, ignores, and dismisses Ron Paul since the get go. He'd come in second in an early primary and they'd talk to/about the third/forth place finisher... but barely whisper his name.... sometimes I think absent is right.

Last edited:
Back