fluffyrice isnt badmofo

its ok scooby i know u r reading this i know u were just drunk and worked up if u come back i wont hold it against u

SA has become so beyond fucking liberal that it's unreadable - it makes the most liberal posters here look like social neocons

the shit people get probated/banned for over is insane. for example, read any of the threads having to do with cops or something along those transgender threads. it's insanity

SA has become so beyond fucking liberal that it's unreadable - it makes the most liberal posters here look like social neocons

Nah. The liberals here are democraticunderground crazy. Liberals there at least try to back some shit up.

Place used to be hugely libertarian though.

Most posters here couldn't even fathom how to argue without dumb arguments or using the n-word or calling each other faggots all day.

the shit people get probated/banned for over is insane. for example, read any of the threads having to do with cops or something along those transgender threads. it's insanity

Yea, the place is well moderated. I like it for that.

Agree. I'm one of the farthest left TW'ers, and SA is just retarded. I have left principles but like to think I'm still objective about things. That Lowtax guy and his helpers are just fucking nuts.

They have more participation in photoshop threads I guess, but their discussions are worthless. Yes, I said it. Their discussions are more retarded than ours.

More.
Retarded.
Than ours.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone made the fluffyrice smurf to make it look like mofo to troll the poor guy even more

I don't know why you guys have this weird obsession with mofo..its weird and creepy.

edit: also I enjoy SA - the game forum is usually pretty good, although since its all mega-threads it can sometimes get annoying reading the same shit over and over

Last edited:
Nah. The liberals here are democraticunderground crazy. Liberals there at least try to back some shit up.

Place used to be hugely libertarian though.

Most posters here couldn't even fathom how to argue without dumb arguments or using the n-word or calling each other faggots all day.

Yea, the place is well moderated. I like it for that.

and this is why i said that your post said less about either forum and more about you

i love when discussions come full circle

I wouldn't be surprised if someone made the fluffyrice smurf to make it look like mofo to troll the poor guy even more

I don't know why you guys have this weird obsession with mofo..its weird and creepy.

edit: also I enjoy SA - the game forum is usually pretty good, although since its all mega-threads it can sometimes get annoying reading the same shit over and over

nobody gave a shit about him until one day when someone pointed out that he was a fucking moron and he decided that he just HAD to take up some sort of crusade against the 'trolls' and 'mean' people by being way worse and going out of his way to provoke negative attention

fuck him

Back