Trayvon Martin killed by "neighborhood watch" in Miami

I think we should all be able to stalk someone back to their house and then shoot them when the turn around and say wtf

There are phone logs. This isn't a goddamn Sherlock case here.
:lol:

I didn't realize the phone logs detailed every single event as fact.

Please, retard, tell me how he got the bloody nose and cut on the back of his neck. I missed that detail in the phone conversation.

:lol:

I didn't realize the phone logs detailed every single event as fact.

Please, retard, tell me how he got the bloody nose and cut on the back of his neck. I missed that detail in the phone conversation.

maybe he got stuck on a hill and tried to get himself off

Obviously.

What about an armed person that accosts you on the street? What about someone who is armed approaching your vehicle?

Comply with them or try to escape? If someone has a gun on you and you pull a gun yourself all you're doing is escalating the situation. But if you want to get shot, then I guess a "self defense" shootout works too.

maybe he got stuck on a hill and tried to get himself off
Ah, grade school level of humor... how quaint.

"DER THERE WAS A PHONE LOG DUH"
"So how exactly did he get injured?"
"HILL JOKE LACKING CLEVERNESS"

p.s. Oddable found it funny... the guy that thinks Ron Paul vs Barack Obama is a "wash." I feel reassured, not that I needed it.

If he got minor injuries I think its fairly obvious that a highly likely possibility is that he got them while trying to restrain the kid after following him around against police wishes and then decided that was a great time to bring out his gun and kill the kid "self defense," which would corroborate with witnesses reporting hearing the kid crying for help moments before hearing the gunshot.

Or of course its entirely possible that the 140 pound 17 year old attacked the 240 pound guy in his truck and dragged him out and was frothing at the mouth and looking a lot like 50 cent or something. That's definitely the most probable scenario.

But for real who even bothers arguing with Validuz? You're a tard and its way more fun to make fun of your rage issues.

Oh I forgot Validuz is super skinny, too. Maybe he really does think a 140 pound kid is some kind of physical threat to a dude 100 pounds heavier.

Last edited:
Ah, grade school level of humor... how quaint.

"DER THERE WAS A PHONE LOG DUH"
"So how exactly did he get injured?"
"HILL JOKE LACKING CLEVERNESS"

p.s. Oddable found it funny... the guy that thinks Ron Paul vs Barack Obama is a "wash." I feel reassured, not that I needed it.

yes in order to vote for someone it is very important that you agree with their views 100%

Comply with them or try to escape? If someone has a gun on you and you pull a gun yourself all you're doing is escalating the situation. But if you want to get shot, then I guess a "self defense" shootout works too.

I'm not putting the decision whether I live or die into an opportunistic criminals hands. If someone approaches me with a weapon drawn I have to assume their intent is to harm or kill me. What else is a gun for? He's not walking down the sidewalk target shooting with it. In that situation I would take my chances and draw and fire. Action is faster than reaction.

If he got minor injuries I think its fairly obvious that a highly likely possibility is that he got them while trying to restrain the kid after following him around against police wishes and then decided that was a great time to bring out his gun and kill the kid "self defense," which would corroborate with witnesses reporting hearing the kid crying for help moments before hearing the gunshot.

Or of course its entirely possible that the 140 pound 17 year old attacked the 240 pound guy in his truck and dragged him out and was frothing at the mouth and looking a lot like 50 cent or something. That's definitely the most probable scenario.

But for real who even bothers arguing with Validuz? You're a tard and its way more fun to make fun of your rage issues.

Oh I forgot Validuz is super skinny, too. Maybe he really does think a 140 pound kid is some kind of physical threat to a dude 100 pounds heavier.
He's the kind of person who'll spend half his time in this thread on "niggers are stupid and violent" and the other half on "this isn't about racism, you PC liberal nazis"

Kind of like how absent says "the holocaust was awesome, but it never happened."

Back