Why I left/am leaving TW

the starchiness of the fries goes good together with the juicy tenderness of the meat.

it's purely biological, not psychological.

Michael J. Ross, 30, of Easton, allegedly causes crash by jerking steering wheel | lehighvalleylive.com

A 30-year-old Easton man has been arrested after he allegedly caused a three-car accident by jerking the steering wheel of a car in which he was a passenger, court records say.

Michael J. Ross, of the first block of South 10th Street, was riding Wednesday evening with his girlfriend, Amber Gellock, in the 100 block of South Fourth Street when they began to argue, records say.

Easton police: Man grabs steering wheel, causes crash during fight - Morning Call

Michael Joseph Ross, 30, is charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, reckless endangerment, criminal mischief and harassment. Ross of 28 S. 10th St., Easton, is in Northampton County Prison under $15,000 bail.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=28+S....code_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ8gEwAA

according to this, he lives 4.5 miles from work.

i don't think that's him though.

although i did notice that he didn't post the 17th of February. he posted every day that week but that day.
it's a mystery.

Last edited:
Pennsylvania ... the awesome state where "BEWARE OF DUI DRIVERS" is actually put on yellow road caution signs.

Prolly already been said but collecting info on people over the years TW has been around and doing searching on the net so you can post shit about people or fuck with them in real life, borders on stalking. Considering how long some of you guys have been harassing each other and just talking shit, it is getting pretty fucked up. People get ass hurt and mad when people from other forums come in here fucking with TW's members but it's ok for you to take it to these lengths? You thought ebullying was some stupid shit? Wait until someone crams a subpeona up your ass for estalking. Even if you don't get found guilty, it will definitely be a pain in the ass.
It's gonna happen. I never thought I would see the day someone would be able to go to jail for telling someone they were going to beat their ass over the net...but here we are.

Back