[Beer]Best beer pour I've seen.

<_GroveR_>

Veteran XX
This is pretty impressive... it could really cut down on some waiting time (and foam) at big events.

Now I want a cold one and it's only 9AM :lol:

... it is definitely cool but arent those cups proprietary

Not sure, they can't be that complicated though. I think the fact that they'd be able to sling booze faster (and I'm guessing because of this, more of it) would make up for the price difference in the cups though.

Raises a question that in what kind of society do we live, where the time spend on pouring a beer onto a mug/cup/glass/container is so valuable that people need to reinvent a totally new way to do this.

I was expecting to see someone throwing narwhals through the air with taps attached to their heads while a unicorn rides down on a comet piercing several cups with it's horn as it leaks out into a tube that drains into an even bigger cup that sits in a bath of liquid nitrogen with rainbow LED attachments. Just sayin'.

Raises a question that in what kind of society do we live, where the time spend on pouring a beer onto a mug/cup/glass/container is so valuable that people need to reinvent a totally new way to do this.

Clearly you've never bought -or at least tried to buy- a beer at an NFL football game.
Efficient beer distribution is absolutely a national priority.

Clearly you've never bought -or at least tried to buy- a beer at an NFL football game.
This. At sporting events where everyone hits the snack stands and bathrooms at the same time.

The extra price of the cup is offset from the advertiser who puts their logo on the magnet. Everyone who buys a beer ends up with a circle magnet that can go on the fridge. Or they ask people to recycle them.

Last edited:

Or even just a busy bar on a big game day. Hell, just a busy Saturday night. How often do you see a bartender do the trick when you order a pitcher where they have to turn it on, (maybe even rig it so the pitcher stays upright) walk away for couple minutes and take other orders, then stop it, give you a bunch of glasses, etc. Or even when you just order a couple drafts. Any more I get extremely annoyed waiting around a crowded bar downtown for a beer... this would alleviate some of my aggravation.

I am not blessed to have been born in the USA, so no, I have never had the luxury of waiting in beer line for entire halftime in a football game.

I like to enjoy my beer without a rush and hurry, I don't drink beer from plastic cups ever.
I also don't go out a lot... I guess I am boring to hang around with.

This would certainly help with getting beers that aren't totally flat, but I think the bigger waste of time at those stands is the exchange of money and making change.

They usually have a whole bunch of beers already poured out and ready to sell.

So we need this thing to get fresh beers and a microchip implanted painfully into your eyeball to quickly charge you for the purchase.

So we need this thing to get fresh beers and a microchip implanted painfully into your eyeball to quickly charge you for the purchase.
Good one, they already have credit cards you can wave across a scanner. The problem here, is each transaction would display on your credit card statement. So the wife would know how many times you went to the stand and bought beer. They would nag after the fact calling you a loser. When using cash, it's unknown and forgotten.

Back