facebook owner calls facebook users dumb fucks

hyung

Veteran XX
Holy fuck this is from when he was 19 and it wasn't anywhere near a business yet. It was still a Harvard only thing. Its also pretty damn stupid for students to be submitting that kind of info to another student BEFORE facebook was legit so calling them "Dumb fucks" is a pretty good response.

Not to mention you can get all that information out of the student directory at most universities(not pictures).

Still think Facebook is complete trash...

only reason i have a facebook account is so that i can get in contact with people who i know use it frequently

i post the occasional link maybe once a month, but jesus the site is just fucking dumb

Billions offered to buy Facebook? Unfuckingbelievable. How are worthless markets like this worth so much? Why is society so stupid?

A glorified fucking address book worth several billion dollars.

funny-pictures-cat-is-construction-worker.jpg

Billions offered to buy Facebook? Unfuckingbelievable. How are worthless markets like this worth so much? Why is society so stupid?

A glorified fucking address book worth several billion dollars.

Remember "Guestbooks" on websites where you could write messages to the website? Yep.

A) that was fucking years before facebook, troll harder

B) facebook is an amazing tool, my family and friends are all over the place and it's a fantastic way to keep up with everyone, privacy controls are not exactly rocket science if you don't want to be seen and you have even a tiny bit of computer savvy you won't be

No, you are still able to see things you friends tagged. It's been a long open 'bug'.

JoMo is right. There is no feature stopping someone from tagging you to some 'note' containing embarrassing booze party pics. Once tagged, you appear on the Newsfeeds of all your friends.

itt: a bunch of retards that "think" they know how to use facebook

lmao

on the plus side, you guys are about 50% smarter than most of the other users in south carolina

I'm waiting to hear the alternative...if FB sucks so fucking bad, what's better? Or are you going Unibomber and holing up in Montana cabin, writing your anti-technology manifesto?

Back