my favorite part of the gym

There used to be a guy in his late 60's (probably zopharoth) that would shave naked at my gym. I have no idea why this guy was shaving at 6pm, but he did it naked.

I work out at a fairly large gym, and it is impossible to take a shit/piss without the entire area being previously bombed out by a bunch of body builders.

[rant]I am staying at my parents place for another week, and I went to use the local gym/pool to do some weight training a few days ago. Its 2009 and I still see man junk EVERYWHERE there, and you know the place is probably crawling with herpes, genital warts, etc. For fucks sake guys wear a fucking towel, renovate the gym so as to use private showers like every other modern facility, make it mandatory for people to wear footwear at all times, have clean towels and disinfectant available and require people to use it. I even saw a dude sit his bare ass on the wooden bench in front of the lockers, i almost vomited right then and there. Stark contrast from the modern facilities where I'm from in Northern Alberta, or even at other older facilities in Vancouver (Where my parents live).[/rant]

This just happened to me today, except with a fat guy. It really helps them towel off when they walk around for a while and put one foot up on the bench to towel off those hard to reach places, apparently.

i hate chicks who wear makeup at the gym...it's dumb...

This was in high evidence when I went tonight.

Seriously, what the fuck. Do you even planning on working out here? Are you going to sweat at all? Then get the fucking mascara/eye liner/ whatever the fuck you are wearing off and actually do what you came here for.

It's just dicks. They should only scare you if you want to put them in your mouth or ass. Otherwise just continue with your day, and trust that they are more scared of you than you are of them.

[rant]I am staying at my parents place for another week, and I went to use the local gym/pool to do some weight training a few days ago. Its 2009 and I still see man junk EVERYWHERE there, and you know the place is probably crawling with herpes, genital warts, etc. For fucks sake guys wear a fucking towel, renovate the gym so as to use private showers like every other modern facility, make it mandatory for people to wear footwear at all times, have clean towels and disinfectant available and require people to use it. I even saw a dude sit his bare ass on the wooden bench in front of the lockers, i almost vomited right then and there. Stark contrast from the modern facilities where I'm from in Northern Alberta, or even at other older facilities in Vancouver (Where my parents live).[/rant]

That sounds more like Surrey than Vancouver, some of those facilities are just awful.

i hate chicks who wear makeup at the gym...it's dumb...

I was at the gym last week and this girl on the machine next to me had dumped a bottle of perfume on herself and caked on another pound of makeup

I about puked as Im doing chest flies and i inhale a deep breath of something that smells like oatmeal cookies

Back