Why do people think they can stand in a parking spot to hold it?

i would of stood there. waited while you backed into me gotten hurt and profited from the huge lawsuit after me suing you.

Wait until you have kids.

Try getting a small child in the car seat in a normal sized space. Don't be pissed off when your car gets dinted because some asshole took the last parent and child parking .

I agree that there are too many disabled parking spaces in car parks though.

If it was enforced it would all work nicely

I've loaded buckled in a giant fucking TV in a regular sized parking space without dinging the car next to me. A small child is nothing, unless A) You're a fat fuck B) You drive a SUV C) The kid is a fat fuck too

I personally prefer to park on the outer edges of a parking lot for a few reasons: 1) You get more space (less chances of someone parking beside you and hitting your car with a door or ramming into it. 2) You're almost always guaranteed a parking spot. 3) It's good exercise.

backing in as far as possible while blocking traffic and honking your horn would probably be the best solution

the cunt has to have a breaking point of shame, eventually she would move

If she looked like this, I might have given her the spot

bikini.jpg

not really sure how this is related to the topic but you clearly have an entire archive of her

more, please.

here we go......

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1456664/posts

Gerry Milot, 70, couldn't find a handicap space at the crowded Wal-Mart on Missouri Avenue in Largo. So his wife, June, 66, staked out a spot, standing in it until he could move their car over.

But Henry Gawlik also wanted the coveted space. So he bumped June Milot out of the way with his Cadillac, police said.

Gawlik, 81, was arrested on charges of aggravated battery with a vehicle and battery for hitting Gerry Milot after an argument.

http://gflorencescott.wordpress.com...tt-peterson-boeing-boeing-wbr-gerald-eastman/

another one, but that seems to have a strange twist where the county prosecuter hit a person that was guarding her space by standing in it. Turns out she was a whistleblower for boeing, and the guy that ended up getting charged was her boyfriend that beat up the county prosecuter.....haha.

and another one, involving fox's sheperd smith. he got off on this one. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=23531

seems to be hit and miss. but my suggestion would be to NOT try and back over the next person you see if they won't move....just sit there, blocking traffic until it pisses off everyone else around you and forces them to move ;).

In england there are parent and child parking at the front of all supermarkets. They are marked up as such. All the other parking spaces you have to shimmy down just to get into your car.

Yes, because that really would have happened. :rolleyes:

:lol: i wouldn't move for you i don't care how fast your flying back. Pedestrians don't have to move for crap, you hit anyone still your fault. sue you and profit mad $$$$ and find out where you live so i can drive by in a hummer with your money and flaunt it in your face

backing in as far as possible while blocking traffic and honking your horn would probably be the best solution

the cunt has to have a breaking point of shame, eventually she would move

at that point, if i were the person (and no, i'd never do this), i would have sat down. :p at that point his options are limited :)

Standing in parking spots is rude piggish behavior. fuck the rats in the cages are getting hostile.

I personally prefer to park on the outer edges of a parking lot for a few reasons: 1) You get more space (less chances of someone parking beside you and hitting your car with a door or ramming into it. 2) You're almost always guaranteed a parking spot. 3) It's good exercise.

Let's see... with one extra minute of walking, you will burn about 5 calories. Round trip it and you burn 10 calories per time you park. Since it takes a deficit of about 3500 calories to burn a pound, you will only have to park far away 350 times to lose a single pound! Great job!

No wonder this country is so fat. "lol but i go walking in the mall!". Go get on a treadmill

standing in a spot isnt something a good citizen would do. Its bad taste all around a total white-trash move.

what legal right does that woman have to STAND in the carriageway? Im glad that dumb family's idea didnt work

Dumby still doesn't understand that hitting a pedestrian because he was claiming "I WAS BACKING UP SLOWLY" is still not justified for assaulting someone?

I already told you what will happen dumby. Go ahead and try it next time and see where that action will land you.

Social darwinism at its best.

Back