GriftKing
Veteran XX
anyone care to fuck this up?

saw it and instantly saw something else

because the internet has made us all into horrible people

301776_209013125885900_167290316724848_355807_174079780_n.jpg

some more than others.

jerk
why for we cant make fun of stupid pictures? because it's the Military?

i agree with havax
i know too many ladies that cheat on their soldier husbands who they married solely to get sweet military loop hole benefits while they are overseas

f that

I don't think that's a loophole.
Many employers provide housing and health plans for the person employed and the rest of their family.

goshin you just come off as the perfect example of a person that may be halfway normal if you never had any sort of interaction with the internet.

as it stands though, you're a fucking wackjob

no offense, of course

well true

i guess..i dont know how to describe it
the act of meeting someone and marrying them 2 months later because they are being shipped off and the spouse wants those tasty bene's

and no i don't mean some ladies are targeting soldiers to date and marry quick

just that people that happen to be dating, seem to marry quicker than they normally would for that reason

then they cheat and divorce an cause emotional harm to the men and women fighting overseas who then shoot themselves in the head cuz really after that string of shit what's the fucking point

honestly goshin, what the hell is wrong with you?

i remember when the dallas/fort worth area god hit with tornados in april. people were losing their possessions, some were losing their homes because of how intense the storms were. and your reaction was:

fuck

guess I'll be ass deep at work for a month

you really need to get some help

honestly goshin, what the hell is wrong with you?

i remember when the dallas/fort worth area god hit with tornados in april. people were losing their possessions, some were losing their homes because of how intense the storms were. and your reaction was:

you really need to get some help

did you read some of the other responses or no.

I think the picture would have a lot more power to it if he was wearing his formals rather than combat gear. And maybe instead of putting his hand out like a tard he was standing with his hands together in front or him like he would be at the wedding altar or something.

Back