• 100+

Votes: 112 26.5%

• Total voters

Goshin

GriftKing
Veteran XX
Hey, so we talk in threads all the time about bullshit this and fuck off that

fngr with his 56k/yr stuff

not accounting for benefits, or cost of living and all that jazz, how much do you make per your salary dollars and stuff a year?????

i'll keep votes anonymous cuz eleoele

its a poll

before taxes
Dont include overtime payments and shit unless you work overtime every week every year forever
or if you're salaried cuz then IT DONT MATTA LOL

Last edited:
I am so baller with my $56k/yr that you guys just can't compete!

I mean, c'mon! I be rollin' in my double-wide wif rimz that B spinnin!

those contributions come from your income monies
so

i'm just looking for your pay stub amount, the number to the far left before taxes/ss/deductions

Now see, I brought this up in another thread. I haven't included any investment monies
i'm just looking for your pay stub amount, the number to the far left before taxes/ss/deductions
Both of mine (before and after) are on the far right...

for purposes of clarity

$0 (in prison for the brutal murder of my internet enemies b/c they actually said mean things to my face)

Now see, I brought this up in another thread. I haven't included any investment moniesBoth of mine (before and after) are on the far right...

for purposes of clarity

america is failing because we have no uniform system of anything
apparently

efficiencies of operations people, come on!

sure street
wherever you make your dough

i guess if you're a drug seller, do some mental math and figure your salary

I'm still in college but I put in the salary ($61k) for the Software Engineering job offer I accepted.

I was not happy about it. It was my first job offer from the 4 companies I had already interviewed at least once or twice for and two companies that have already scheduled an interview with me. I had a deadline of 14 days (after I asked for a 1 week extension) from the day I received the offer. Two companies tried to rush their interviews (about a week ahead of schedule) in response but none could give me an offer or rejection letter in time. If I didn't have lots of private student loans, I would have risked not getting a job at all after graduation by declining the offer.

The job search is not over.

Last edited:
Back