BREWFEST

FOURSTAR

Veteran XX
It's that time again. You can exchange your tickets for coins if you had some leftover from last year. Been running BRD for the boss about 10 times now (just switching out DPS) but only saw the Ram drop once. The boss is horribly easy. There is also a nice trinket that drops from him where you can summon your party right to the Guzzler to kill him. All the 41 badge trinkets drop (brewfest versions) and a few others (one that summons a dark iron dwarf that buffs the group and another that throws mugs at people, you can wave to both and they will throw you some beer too)

By the way, just found this out. The trinkets you get DONT share the same CD as the same badge trinkets. So you can proc them both at the same time for massive dmg or heals.

Boss in BRD? What level is it? And last I remembered they were going to nix the Ram mounts for Horde and make a Kodo mount instead.

can someone explain this better? Someone was just asking for dps in trade but wouldn't let me join without "summon" I asked trade tehy said winterspring? I dunno. where can I read about this shit?

A couple of notes.

1. Thanks to the first Dark Iron attack I not only got my first blue screen of death on XP ever but also my first blue screen of death since 1998. Thanks Blizzard.

2. The boss dropping the mounts is hella gay. I'm glad I got both the blue and purple rams on my rogue from last year.

And a question, how IS the boss? From what I'm reading a normally geared tank should be able to tank him without any trouble, is that true or do you need to be geared for Heroics or higher?

Tanking trinket dropped 3 times on my first run. Probably the only time I'll ever do it, all the rest of the stuff I can use is stupid flavor shit.

Saved me 41 badges on my Autoblocker, though. Nice.

i disconnected while they started an attempt (tank), and my group 4 manned it. it's hella easy. also, no need to actually wear tanking gear.. pvp gear + 2her for more DPS if your healer has decent gear.

We had a ram drop our first kill along w healer trink, next 4 tries we had 2 tank trinks, another healer and a caster trink.

Back