Downranking

Ciceron

Contributor
Veteran XX
downrankdeadsw2.jpg
downrankdeaduo3.jpg
downrankdeadqd5.jpg

Well, that's one way to kill it.

Kinda sucks, I rely on downranking chain heals if i have no shadow priest(Gemming straight +22/10 haste) 2350 healing 350 haste, missing a few pieces from sunwell

Well, that's pretty cool - though I'm sure the mats for it are hellacious.

And WTF is with NOT being able to fly in the regular zones? When TBC came out, it could be a "Azeroth is not condusive to certain flying blah blah blah" lore thing. But with Northrend it's now just a "we are too lazy to just give you a fucking mount in Azeroth" thing.

Because of how they were designed and that it'd be a little ridiculous to have level 70's diving bombing level 14s in Redridge?

Well, that's pretty cool - though I'm sure the mats for it are hellacious.

And WTF is with NOT being able to fly in the regular zones? When TBC came out, it could be a "Azeroth is not condusive to certain flying blah blah blah" lore thing. But with Northrend it's now just a "we are too lazy to just give you a fucking mount in Azeroth" thing.

:huh:

you realize that outlands and northrend were designed with flying mounts in mind, they would have to totally redo azeroth which is a waste of time when they can be designing new content

Fool said:
Because of how they were designed and that it'd be a little ridiculous to have level 70's diving bombing level 14s in Redridge?

? And this is different than diving bombing level 60's in Hellfire? Or rolling up into Redridge and taking out the guards?

JustinCase said:
you realize that outlands and northrend were designed with flying mounts in mind, they would have to totally redo azeroth which is a waste of time when they can be designing new content

I don't really see it as a massive redesign. There would need to be aerial guards and defenses, like Outland, but what else would you need to rebuild? Seriously? Questing? None of the quests in Azeroth are designed for level 70 anyway, so who cares? Farming? So what - it's only slightly different than riding around on your epic to farm.

Instances? Well, I guess places like STK and Strat are open-air, but so is Hellfire citadel. Slight changes to the "outside" geometry and you'd be fine. I just fail to see how it would be a massive change, but, then again, I'm not a Blizz developer.

Just think of all the missing and halfway finished models around the old world that you can't see from the ground. They would literally have to redesign every single area. If you're really curious go to one of those private servers that let you float around everywhere and see how much is really missing.

Back