xbox360 slim

cyanide can i be in your posse if i get an xbox360 and rdr?

oh and when are the next generation of consoles slated to come out? I don't want to buy something i'll need to replace in a year.

i don't have that game

for the most part, i only play super street fighter

waiting for halo reach to come out. the beta was totally fucking awesome.

anyways i see a shit load of people still playing mw2 every time i go on tho so may b u mite want 2 buy that when u make ur purchase

get with the times. if you aren't skinning horses and leaving their carcasses on train tracks you're not living.

street fighter kicks super fuckin ass

i never had arcades around as a kid so i guess i missed out on this

totally fun and/or satisfying

also i think red dead has the same issue as gta4, shitty framerates

fuck playing a game that chugs

cyanide can i be in your posse if i get an xbox360 and rdr?

oh and when are the next generation of consoles slated to come out? I don't want to buy something i'll need to replace in a year.

kinect is probably the closest thing to nex-gen on the horizon. so not for a while.

I have had all 3 at 2 different times. On this last time of repurchasing them I only purchased a Wii (for gf, family, friends) and a ps3 (for me) that are in my household.

I don't play games online anymore unless they are on the PC so while xbox360 is great in that regard it's not for me.

next gen consoles will arrive in 2013-2014 at the earliest, probably ps4 and xbox 720 will run native 1080p games rather than 720p

Back