Would you go to the middle east for a job?

FUCK NO. Been there.
Complete shithole.
There are a few cities that would be cool to have a short term project in. 3 centimeters outside of the vigorously controlled areas so foreigners can be there SUCKS.

wat mitch and other residents of the country of dubai don't seem 2 realize is that living in the usa is like being on vacation EVERY DAMN DAY

IF U SMELLLLLLLL-L-L-L-L-L-L-LL-L-LLLLL

WHAT CHIRAC

IS

COOKIN

wat mitch and other residents of the country of dubai don't seem 2 realize is that living in the usa is like being on vacation EVERY DAMN DAY

IF U SMELLLLLLLL-L-L-L-L-L-L-LL-L-LLLLL

WHAT CHIRAC

IS

COOKIN

Still not a country. In a way I guess it must be nice to be so dim that you're oblivious of everything happening outside of your immediate environment.

I got a call today for an IT job in afghanistan.. Here, this job would be like maybe $20/$25 an hr. Over there, its 110k/yr tax free, they pay for incidentals provide food, quarters, internet..etc. you do at least 2 years there, but every 6 mos you get 2 weeks to come home.

Sounds like its pretty much doing standard issue IT admin stuff (mostly monitoring) for military infrastructure. The wife is a little itchy about it because of the distance and possible danger. I'm on the fence about it at the moment

Thoughts?

If I did that for a full 2 years I'd prob just kill myself

People dont get how bad living in a shithole is

Just being there 3 weeks feels like an eternity

Eating shitty food, bad water, risk of sickness (stomach bug), dealing with retarded religions, uneducated people, shits dirty and not sanitary, always hot or cold, not being by friends or anyone you care about. The people are usually cool people but it ends up wearing on you being in a crowded shithole.

People like juggs will want a big steak too have fun eating goat and chicken 24/7 and even if the company gets you better food it will be subpar.

Last edited:
On the plus side you'll get to make lots of local connections that will help with an aspiring opium network.

I got a call today for an IT job in afghanistan.. Here, this job would be like maybe $20/$25 an hr. Over there, its 110k/yr tax free, they pay for incidentals provide food, quarters, internet..etc. you do at least 2 years there, but every 6 mos you get 2 weeks to come home.

Sounds like its pretty much doing standard issue IT admin stuff (mostly monitoring) for military infrastructure. The wife is a little itchy about it because of the distance and possible danger. I'm on the fence about it at the moment

Thoughts?

Fuck no

Kill yourself midge. Don't underestimate an American in 'not America.'

Also I get 8 weeks of vacation, you?

I have 8 weeks of vacation banked. I hardly ever take it. Know why? Because I am a hard working motherfucker who likes to work. I get bored shitless on "vacation". Vacation is for when I "retire" - which is going to be when I die.

Back