Worst popular actor of our times

All of the Evidence in the Mystery of Matthew McConaughey’s Hair - MEL Magazine

6. In the aforementioned Elle interview, McConaughey goes on to talk about his other, even more natural strategy — the moon cycle, because McConaughey: “If you want your hair to be thicker, cut it when the moon is about to be full — a heavy, full, waxing moon. Do not cut it when the moon’s waning. Right now, it’s 14 percent waxing on, it’s a crescent, so you don’t want to cut now. In about 10 days, the moon’s going to be 94 percent full — that’s a great time.”

but actually
3. So what does McConaughey have to say about his hair? In an interview with Elle, he claims it’s almost entirely due to his regimen of Regenix. (He talked Regenix with David Letterman once, too.) “Back in 1999, my hair was fallin’ out, so I started this stuff,” he told Elle. “And son of a gun if I didn’t bring my hair back so well that people think I went and got plugs.” According to the Regenix website, it “consists of a series of naturally derived, liquid bio-pharmaceuticals applied topically to the scalp, and can be followed at home. … [Your] treatment program is individually formulated for your needs to address the numerous factors that contribute to hair loss, in order to prevent baldness and enhance your existing hair.”

but wait theres more
7. “Dave,” a guy in the comments section of an article on a London hair restoration clinic’s website, isn’t buying the Regenix or the moon theory, however. He cites inside information as proof: “I was an assistant to MM’s agent at CAA in Los Angeles. Strictly speaking he had 3 agents but I became point person for main agent, helping w MM’s sundry affairs, coordinating everything from doctors appts to real estate purchases and vacation travel plans. A Dr Konior in Chicago performed 2 different HT [hair-transplant] procedures on MM over 4 month period. I know because I coordinated w Konior’s office. End of story.”

lmfao

some dood in the comments section on a hair plug website said he's familiar w/ the thinking of sources close to matt mcconaughey so we're going w/ him b/c this shit's legit, yo

All of the Evidence in the Mystery of Matthew McConaughey’s Hair - MEL Magazine

6. In the aforementioned Elle interview, McConaughey goes on to talk about his other, even more natural strategy — the moon cycle, because McConaughey: “If you want your hair to be thicker, cut it when the moon is about to be full — a heavy, full, waxing moon. Do not cut it when the moon’s waning. Right now, it’s 14 percent waxing on, it’s a crescent, so you don’t want to cut now. In about 10 days, the moon’s going to be 94 percent full — that’s a great time.”

but actually
3. So what does McConaughey have to say about his hair? In an interview with Elle, he claims it’s almost entirely due to his regimen of Regenix. (He talked Regenix with David Letterman once, too.) “Back in 1999, my hair was fallin’ out, so I started this stuff,” he told Elle. “And son of a gun if I didn’t bring my hair back so well that people think I went and got plugs.” According to the Regenix website, it “consists of a series of naturally derived, liquid bio-pharmaceuticals applied topically to the scalp, and can be followed at home. … [Your] treatment program is individually formulated for your needs to address the numerous factors that contribute to hair loss, in order to prevent baldness and enhance your existing hair.”

but wait theres more
7. “Dave,” a guy in the comments section of an article on a London hair restoration clinic’s website, isn’t buying the Regenix or the moon theory, however. He cites inside information as proof: “I was an assistant to MM’s agent at CAA in Los Angeles. Strictly speaking he had 3 agents but I became point person for main agent, helping w MM’s sundry affairs, coordinating everything from doctors appts to real estate purchases and vacation travel plans. A Dr Konior in Chicago performed 2 different HT [hair-transplant] procedures on MM over 4 month period. I know because I coordinated w Konior’s office. End of story.”

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

oh sorry
you cant google and read a thing for 5 seconds without looking like a tryhard on these forums i guess?

fuck your own mouth

Yeah im not really buying the whole Regenix or moon phase or whatever. His hair loss was noticeable back around lincoln lawyer, time to kill. He had a definite receding hair line, now its almost s perfectly square and advanced a good 3"

oh sorry
you cant google and read a thing for 5 seconds without looking like a tryhard on these forums i guess?

fuck your own mouth

you can't just spew dumb shit like u used to

without someone using words and facts and substance to deflate you

this is my definition of online bullying

and i did that by googling his question, selecting a website a few hits down that seemed like it knew what it was talking about

at that point you fucking idiots ree'd out like i read celebrity rags and know exactly where to find this shit in my rolodex of information

and now youre ree'ing that you are correcting the record of inaccurate facts that im spewing ... from a google search...to answer a specific question no one has thought about...from juggs

He probably used Minoxydil, apparently that works well.

Luckily I'll never need to find out, got thick hair, I aint goin bald.

No they weren't, they never even thinned at all. I'm well into my 40's so I'm pretty sure I'll be right. The hair on my head is like a sea otter or something, it's thick like a pelt.

Then again pretty much no man in my family lives past 70 for some reason so there may be a negative to that (although they were all coal miners and heavy smokers which is one thing I have avoided). Hopefully I'll buck the trend.

No they weren't, they never even thinned at all. I'm well into my 40's so I'm pretty sure I'll be right. The hair on my head is like a sea otter or something, it's thick like a pelt.

Then again pretty much no man in my family lives past 70 for some reason so there may be a negative to that (although they were all coal miners and heavy smokers which is one thing I have avoided). Hopefully I'll buck the trend.

Yeah, changing habits helps. Most of the men in my family didn't make it past early 60's, but they all drank heavily well into adulthood. Ultimately their deaths were associated with that drinking. They also smoked heavily. diets weren't too bad

Back