Worst popular actor of our times

i hate to break it to you guys but if keanu is terrible then who is good? keanu is consistently good at his roles like tom hanks is.

/me ducks

Deniro was at one a great actor. He maxed out in Heat then went downhill after. He started phoning it in after that for the pay checks and then has become way too political.

I dont mind tom cruise, he might not have any kind of range but i go back and watch his movies and they are enjoyable. I just rewatched War of the World - gotta say was pretty good movie.

Some good ones already.

My criteria is (similarly) any actor / actress that makes me instantly not want to watch any movie they're in.

Or one that tarnishes my enjoyment of a good movie happening around them.

So:

Jennifer Lawrence
Seth Rogan
Jonah Hill
Jennifer Aniston
Owen Wilson
Kate Hudson
Ben / Casey Affleck
Kristin Stewart
T.J. Miller

I thought Jennifer Lawrence was pretty good as the batshit crazy wife in American Hustle

not sure what else I've seen with her in, didn't know she was hated/considered awful ;o

I thought Jennifer Lawrence was pretty good as the batshit crazy wife in American Hustle

not sure what else I've seen with her in, didn't know she was hated/considered awful ;o

hunger games, joy (pretty decent in that one)

For me it is Colin Farrell.

However, I somehow have enjoyed many movies he has been in.

170px-ColinFarrell07TIFF.jpg

Anyone notice scarlett Johansen best movies are movies where she plays her own bitchy emotionless self? Everything else she sucks at

Nic cage is a dope actor he just stopped caring

kristen stewart. I haven't seen many of her movies.. I saw her in the Zathura, previews for twilight and I saw camp x-ray. If her role doesn't call for sour puss face she is fucked, cause that is all she has got

Back