worst night ever

well i'm not too worried about it.

i still have casual sex with my ex g/f as well.

i know i sound like a asshole or a dog or a player or whatever, but i'm like fuck it.

she cheated on me when we were going out. she still keeps coming for it, so i'll give it to her.

schlage.jpg

Should have grabbed anything you can swing (bat, sword, golf club) and told them that next time you would fucking beat them. Doesn't matter if they're twice your size if you look crazy enough.

Crazy8 said:
you have a pretty pansy ass life if your worst night ever is getting cockblocked
it's not just getting cockblocked, it's the fact that they trashed the house along with my room, my brother leaves me with the blame AND i gotta clean everything up.

i have a katana in my car for just that purpose

doesn't matter HOW big you are, if i'm swinging 3.5 feet of razor death at you

Viggy said:
Should have grabbed anything you can swing (bat, sword, golf club) and told them that next time you would fucking beat them. Doesn't matter if they're twice your size if you look crazy enough.

yeah for real. and when they do it again ill fucking crack them in the shin and be like, damnit i told you i would do it!

ill do it! i dont give a damn. If im big enough to say it then i damn well better be prepared to live up to it.

change the locks on your house. no more idiot brother and his idiot friends problems

If that honestly happened to me, after the second knock I would of got up, grabbed something large and blunt, and batted my fucking brothers face in (I hate my brother though...)

i told the judge i was raised wrong
and thats why i blaze shit
packing hundreds in my drahs
fuck the law
bitches i fuck with a passion
livin rough and raw

Back