[Wii] Help Me find one in Canada pls.

VektorX

Veteran XV
Hiya,
Please help me find a Nintendo Wii in Canada. Wouldn't like to pay more than retail for it.

Everywhere is sold out that I checked (Best Buy, Futureshop, Amazon, London Drugs, etc ...)

Please help, this is my "job" now.

Ask when they will be getting their next shipment and wait outside for them to open the morning of the shipment.

Find me one in Southern Ontario. My girlfriend is buying me one for christmas. God I hope I find one soon.

wow, I really really regret selling mine for $450..
thanks TW for telling me that it would be a peice of cake finding one at stores all year.

Future Shop just got a big shipment of Wiis and Wii-related stuff, but they aren't allowed to confirm this... they'll be stocking them overnight and will be selling them at opening tomorrow morning.

I have a friend there who's leaving now to start camping out. If you really want one, I'd got get in line. Sounds like the shipment was only 12 units.

There was about five or six of them here yesterday at Walmart in LaSalle near Angrion Mall if you live in Quebec :D

wow, I really really regret selling mine for $450..
thanks TW for telling me that it would be a peice of cake finding one at stores all year.

my last one is already going for 450 on ebay and theres half a day left...Ive had over 20 requests for local pickup...

why the fuck did i listen to my panicky GF and friends and such :/

I too have been unable to find one ... My wife is done with her exams on Wednesday and promised to "make it here mission" to find one for us. She really is the best ever. Hell she doesn't even play games but seems to be really interested in this. Having this "job" makes camping impossible for me.

apparently they arent too hard to get here in saskatoon

i talked to an EB employee who got 5 in on saturday that were not spoken for, you could have lined up sat morning to get one

i think im gonna help a friend of mine get one.

i dont plan on getting one for another month (mario party and wario ware are coming out around then, and then eventually awesome smash bro's)

you *could* send money to have ppl send it to you. not sure how many ppl u can trust, that can find one *shrug*

I local zellers did a raffle for the right to buy 20 wiis and like 300-400 ppl showed up. Fucking retarded.

Back