Why is fox news the only one reporting WMD's found in Iraq?

Check out Santorums quote:

"Since 2003, coalition forces have recovered approximately 500 weapons munitions which contain degraded mustard or sarin nerve agent. Despite many efforts to locate and destroy Iraq's pre-Gulf War chemical munitions, filled and unfilled pre-Gulf War chemical munitions are assessed to still exist."

Looks like what they're finding is remnants of the iran-iraq war in the 80's

It doesn't support Bush's WMD claims that got us into the mess to begin with. Just more distractions.

Last edited:
this was covered in the other thread.

"Offering the official administration response to FOX News, a senior Defense Department official pointed out that the chemical weapons were not in useable conditions.

"This does not reflect a capacity that was built up after 1991," the official said, adding the munitions "are not the WMDs this country and the rest of the world believed Iraq had, and not the WMDs for which this country went to war.""

ahahhahahaha

FOX: Mr. Pres, should we report that we found WMDs??
PRES: naw, they were from pre 1990's
FOX: But Mr. Pres, they would make you look better and the gullible citizens will not know the difference and hail you as a new king!!!
PRES: well in that case, HELL YEAH

samuelk said:
Because the next election was too far away at that point.
"My career will end politically with this administration," Cheney said. "I have the freedom and the luxury, as does the president, of doing what we think is right for the country. ... We're not trying to improve our standing in the polls; we're not out there trying to win votes for ourselves."

Asked about those polls -- Cheney's approval rating is lower than the president's -- the vice president said, "We don't worry about the polls -- they go up, the polls go down. The fact of the matter is we're doing what we think best for the nation. And that's what the American people elected us to do.

"History will judge this president as a very successful, very effective leader," he said. "And I'm proud to be part of his team."

Kowboy said:
I searched, maybe you should have put WMD in the title :p
Yeah. :) But I think your point is not OFN ... it's an interesting question as to why nobody else is reporting it.

It was on cnn yesterday, back when it was new news.

So unless we find an enriched armed nuclear warhead aimed at America with 4 seconds left on the countdown the WMD's dont count. This is what liberals do, they say prove it and when you do they claim you havent proved it enough.

Back