Why are hippies upset about the bomb clock kid

CapnPyro

Contributor
Veteran XX
Look at this fucking thing

texas-muslim-student-clock.jpg

Every fucking hippy on my facebook is resharing obama and whoever else inviting the kid to bring his bomb to show and tell.

The white guilt is insane.

Sure the teachers suspending kids for drawing guns, that's fucking stupid, but look at that fucking suit case.

Yeah it looks like a fucking homemade clock.

Fuck the culture of fear, gives us shit like the Patriot Act.

It isn't white guilt, well at least intelligent people are upset for reasons besides white guilt.

exactly...this kid has isis written all over him

_8789419_orig.jpg

one day a kid brought something that looked like this to school. wires hanging out and everything. good thing someone called swat and they shot him before he could make it inside the classrooms.

t1larg.hurt.locker.courtsy.jpg

we should have no tolerance for this kind of shit in a post 9/11 country.

"Give me unjustified fear, or give me Death"

The troubling thing about it is, even after it was shown to be just a clock, the kid was arrested anyway.

Yeah, it would be pretty funny if some teacher gets your son handcuffed and fingerprinted for nothing.

"He seems harmless."
"We have it on good authority that his father was born in England"
"England!?! ... lock him up."

handcuffed.....it's shot or nothing these days

i hope they shoot the people video taping them shoot this kid too

zero tolerance is what we need. we must remain vigilant.

otherwise the terrorist will win. they hate us for our freedoms u know

im not saying the teacher and the cops didnt handle it poorly, but that doesn't look like a clock. it looks at minimum sketchy as hellto a dumbass english teacher, they're right to ask someone else what it is which then snow balled

also if it's got an electrical cord, how'd the alarm go off in class?

Last edited:
Yeah, it would be pretty funny if some teacher gets your son handcuffed and fingerprinted for nothing.

"He seems harmless."
"We have it on good authority that his father was born in England"
"England!?! ... lock him up."

:D I meant funny in the usual 'lol @ America/Texas' kind of way, not the laughing at Muslim children being profiled and fucked over kinda way

Muslims living in Texas is funny by itself I think. I bet he and his family were on a special watchlist at his school even before this

you realize how ridiculous you sound capn? right?

MatrixDisplayTitle.jpg

just because we don't understand something shouldn't make it taboo.....or give it such a massive over reaction. this is a standard kit for people getting interested in embeded programming.....logic IC's

I mean when did we become an entire country of Blain and Chazes?

this is how fucking dumb we sound

might as well hold people at airports for iphone watches because they don't look like a clock either

oh wait....that kind of dumb shit goes on already

British Transport police arrested a man in London after he was caught “abstracting electricity” by charging his iPhone on a train.

Last edited:
Look at this fucking thing

I think that's the biggest problem with the redneck outrage over fact that people have shared Obama's, NASA's and Clinton's posts--rednecks don't understand science or math beyond "Look at this fucking thing." Where is the part that is supposed to explode? People are so scientifically illiterate, they don't even know how firecrackers work, much less a bomb.

It had wires and the kids was Muslim, that's the extent of their understanding. Worse, the school KNEW it wasn't a bomb; had they suspected a bomb, they would have had EMS bring in a bomb squad to examine it. Instead, they just had him arrested, to the hooting and clapping of Texans that believe the government is using contrails to manipulate their behavior.

They wanted to make an example of him, and they did that, although in the opposite way they had hoped. If his family decides to sue, those same Texans will be helping pay for his college education, which is an outcome that's going to hurt a lot more than the public drubbing they're currently getting.

I think that's the biggest problem with the redneck outrage over fact that people have shared Obama's, NASA's and Clinton's posts--rednecks don't understand science or math beyond "Look at this fucking thing." Where is the part that is supposed to explode? People are so scientifically illiterate, they don't even know how firecrackers work, much less a bomb.

It had wires and the kids was Muslim, that's the extent of their understanding. Worse, the school KNEW it wasn't a bomb; had they suspected a bomb, they would have had EMS bring in a bomb squad to examine it. Instead, they just had him arrested, to the hooting and clapping of Texans that believe the government is using contrails to manipulate their behavior.

They wanted to make an example of him, and they did that, although in the opposite way they had hoped. If his family decides to sue, those same Texans will be helping pay for his college education, which is an outcome that's going to hurt a lot more than the public drubbing they're currently getting.

Fuck You and your nerd talk!!!

Gij78yt.jpg

Love it or leave it. they hate us for our freedoms....cause they scared

I just want to say this and be done.

if we live in a world where exposed wires = bomb.....more often than someone merely modding, hacking, re-inventing, or invoking some last remaining ounce of intellectual curiosity.....then this world is already fuckin over.

give it to the brain dead muslims and fundy blaine and chazes of the world.

i_dont_want_to_live_on_this_planet_anymore_20.jpg

schools are no longer places where people learn and become interested in anything. they are pre-correctional housing institutions and glorified daycare. so it makes sense that we treat everyone entering and exiting as such.

if we didn't arrest this kid for his suitcase full of nerd wires......we should have for possible choking hazards. for transporting possible erotic asphyxiation tools into a public domain.

Last edited:
Had they really been afraid, they would have called in a bomb squad. They didn't do that, they didn't evacuate the school, they didn't even cancel classes. They knew it wasn't anything close to a bomb. It's not against the law to be stupid, but it is against the law to call in the cops and have him arrested because you want to make a point. Now Texan tax-payers that AREN'T stupid, are going to pay for the lawsuit that he's going to win.

Personally, I think his parents should just take the high road and not sue. Let him take NASA and the White House up on their invitations, let him just get on with things. I doubt that is going to happen though, as the lawyers are already beating down their door encouraging them to sue.

i dont give a fuck if the kid is a muslim or not, chinese, black, white, whatever, i'd still get spooked by that thing

that's the problem

the hippies have made this into a "lets not pick on the muslim kid" issue

but it's really a "person makes device that looks like a weapon and brings it to school" issue

the instant we tell people to stop reporting stuff like that is when we begin welcoming another attack

remember boston bombers leaving pressure cookers around?

what if they had gotten caught beforehand while setting out "harmless cooking implements" out on the streets? Would you still defend them because they weren't white?

on one side you have people who are worried about public safety, and on the other hand you have a bunch of white-guilt cuckolds

sit the fuck down

Reactions: def
To be fair the kids not that smart, it's just a disassembled alarm clock pasted inside a box.

kids getting way to much credit for making a clock, he at best took apart a clock and didn't break it

Back