whoa

Oh ok so the person that posted the picture of my sister, linked them to my sisters facebook AND quoted the Tribalwar thread isn't someone from Tribalwar?

That is why i'm attacking the source that has posted it and TW is clearly the home for some loser who has posted these PRIVATE things.

Welcome to the internet. Nothing is private.

GOD DAMN YOU FAGGOTS FOR POSTING A LINK TO MANTELLO'S FACEBOOK AC... oh wait he did that himself....

GOD DAMN YOU GUYS FOR POSTING A LINK TO HIS SISTER'S FACEBO...oh wait that was linked on his own facebook

GOD DAMN YOU GUYS FOR POSTING HER PROFILE PIC.. fuck, thats public domain

GOD DAMN YOU GUYS FOR FRIENDING HER AND THEN POSTING HER PICS.. oh, nvm she has to approve all friend requests..

fuck this. you're a retard mantello.

I wasn't expecting the internet to be private I was expecting at least a little decency for Xcursion to respect my family's privacy. I simply asked him to remove the links via PM and he blatantly responded wirth "No" as if to say i'm not allowed to even ask a question relating to my own flesh and blood. He refused to co-operate and decided it would be best to continue to post private information all over the place.

That is going over the line.

Oh ok so the person that posted the picture of my sister, linked them to my sisters facebook AND quoted the Tribalwar thread isn't someone from Tribalwar?

That is why i'm attacking the source that has posted it and TW is clearly the home for some loser who has posted these PRIVATE things.

What kind of sheltered reality are you living in? Do you not pay attention to what happens here or anywhere else? You see what happens to people who show any private info on here and act like it's sacred? Personally I wouldn't want anyone saying shit about my sister and posting her pics but I think I can figure out how to make it not so easy like you did. You're carrying on like a stuck pig and making it that much more hilarious with your ridiculous threats.

I wasn't expecting the internet to be private I was expecting at least a little decency for Xcursion to respect my family's privacy. I simply asked him to remove the links via PM and he blatantly responded wirth "No" as if to say i'm not allowed to even ask a question relating to my own flesh and blood. He refused to co-operate and decided it would be best to continue to post private information all over the place.

You expect a bit much considering his record on here or I guess you didn't pay attention to that either.

So you assume it was me that posted on 4chan? Nice! Too bad I haven't gone to /b/ or any of their boards since EBM happened :( Also, there weren't any private things. You had her publicly listed as your sibling and I only posted one of her pictures which was her default one. Later on I posted more but hey, blame me! You could have avoided this if you weren't such a fuckin gfaggot in the PMs.

It's cute you think several invaded her privacy when there are tools to actually lock a profile down very well. Yet she chose not to enable such things.

mantello's posts are much better when said in a paul hogan voice

:lol: That's how I've been reading them for a while.

yeah, but Xcursion is a dick. Such is life.

Nothing on the web is private. You should appologise to your sister for compromising her e-dentity. Although from what I've seen in these threads she probably won't be all that upset over the attention.

GJ being a dick and trying to shut down something you seem to like using but never contributed towards financially. You make aussies look bad IMO.

I'm very well aware of the type of community TW is. I'm not oblivious to it. But the WHOLE ordeal that has just escalated was;

- A comment by Xcursion that was relating to raping my sister a 15 year old girl
- Him posting both mine and my sisters profile information without even asking me to post it
- Him posting around about 20 pictures of my sister as well as asking me if I like to fantasize about doing shit to her as well
- Someone posting the information on 4chan with links to my sisters private information which we all well know 4chan are capable of fucked up things

and best of all

- Xcursion refusing to cooperate when asked to remove it (nicely by the way) thinking it's his business not mine.

You tell me who the idiot is.

Aw, I already explained this to you. I did remove it despite saying "No" originally. Then you were a dick in response and didn't even look at the thread to verify I had not removed it. You because a whiny faggot and I put the link back in.

I also didn't say you weren't allowed to ask. My "No" was just that, a "No" in response to your request.

The "private" information that was posted is actually public. It's cute you're getting this worked up because I posted her link yet it took you longer to worked up over the "I'd rape her" comment. So you were fine with me saying I'd rape her as long as a link to her profile wasn't there? You know, the same profile that was linked to on your public profile that you were fine with me keeping?

I'm very well aware of the type of community TW is. I'm not oblivious to it. But the WHOLE ordeal that has just escalated was;

- A comment by Xcursion that was relating to raping my sister a 15 year old girl
- Him posting both mine and my sisters profile information without even asking me to post it
- Him posting around about 20 pictures of my sister as well as asking me if I like to fantasize about doing shit to her as well
- Someone posting the information on 4chan with links to my sisters private information which we all well know 4chan are capable of fucked up things

and best of all

- Xcursion refusing to cooperate when asked to remove it (nicely by the way) thinking it's his business not mine.

The more you post the same info over and over the more oblivious you look.

So you assume it was me that posted on 4chan? Nice! Too bad I haven't gone to /b/ or any of their boards since EBM happened :( Also, there weren't any private things. You had her publicly listed as your sibling and I only posted one of her pictures which was her default one. Later on I posted more but hey, blame me! You could have avoided this if you weren't such a fuckin gfaggot in the PMs.

It's cute you think several invaded her privacy when there are tools to actually lock a profile down very well. Yet she chose not to enable such things.

:lol: That's how I've been reading them for a while.

Explain to me how asking nicely is being a dick to you you inconsiderate fucking cockjockey

This will all work out in the end. Australia will consider TW a threat and they'll just block it. We won't even have to deal with that goddamn Supey anymore either.

Aw, I already explained this to you. I did remove it despite saying "No" originally. Then you were a dick in response and didn't even look at the thread to verify I had not removed it. You because a whiny faggot and I put the link back in.

I also didn't say you weren't allowed to ask. My "No" was just that, a "No" in response to your request.

The "private" information that was posted is actually public. It's cute you're getting this worked up because I posted her link yet it took you longer to worked up over the "I'd rape her" comment. So you were fine with me saying I'd rape her as long as a link to her profile wasn't there? You know, the same profile that was linked to on your public profile that you were fine with me keeping?

Why should myself and my sister be at blame for utilising a feature on facebook? If I want to list my family member on my profile then awesome, but I don't expect someone like you to obsessively go on about it like it's against the facebook laws.

Yes it's public but it's not a public thing where you have to post it on other forum boards.

and best of all

I would love for Yankee to bring back the other thread. It wasn't me that posted all the pictures but thanks for remembering things well, champ!

Did you ask permission from every person that had a comment appear in your facebook screenshots? Did you ask my permission to take screenshots of my posts? No? OMG! INVASION OF PRIVACY DESPITE IT BEING COMPLETELY PUBLIC!

Mate, I'd love for you to keep digging yourself a hole.

Why should myself and my sister be at blame for utilising a feature on facebook? If I want to list my family member on my profile then awesome, but I don't expect someone like you to obsessively go on about it like it's against the facebook laws.

Yes it's public but it's not a public thing where you have to post it on other forum boards.

DERRRRRR, facebook laws? What? Are you seriously retarded?

It is public and everyone has access to it. Trying to say it's private information is retarded.

Explain to me how asking nicely is being a dick to you you inconsiderate fucking cockjockey

Mantello said:
Xcursion said:
Mantello said:
Xcursion said:
Mantello said:
Please take the link of my sister down. I honestly don't want that shit posted. She's only 15 ok.
No.
Before checking the thread to see if I had actually left it it there
Mate I asked nicely. Please take the link down she's only 15 and being a family member I don't respect the fact that you're invading her privacy.
Saying I am invading her privacy despite him linking to it on his profile which he was fine with me leaving a link to
Well, I did remove the link and you would have noticed that if you had checked the thread. Now I've put it back since you're being a dick.

Mate I want it gone completely ok.
Making demands. I don't like demands. It makes me do the opposite.

Back