whoa

Gumbo, it was entertaining earlier when I wondered how many times you'd post begging for attention before I finally gave you some.

Because those posts about being your bff were serious xcurs :rolleyes:

But you were too busy mentally "waging that finger over the vagina"?

God its like hearing nails on a chalkboard when you start talking about seducing women. (its obvious why -virgin)

I'm still cool with you, but if you were hangin out and sayin shit like that around me and my friends, we would be clownin on you dude.

But keep up the good work trollin mantello. I'm enjoying the read.

But stay away from the dirty talk...it shows your lack of experience.

what happened to banning the weirdos who spend time invading people's private lives? Mantello is a faggot but you lot are fucking pathetic and need to take a break from the internet.

...and i've just been told someone posted my sisters pictures and facebook on 4chan. Thankyou guys for giving me a solid reason to contact Australian Federal Police. I don't give a fuck anymore i've sent the letter to them.

...and i've just been told someone posted my sisters pictures and facebook on 4chan. Thankyou guys for giving me a solid reason to contact Australian Federal Police. I don't give a fuck anymore i've sent the letter to them.

lol...

No, I have just referred this website as it has breached the rules of privacy. I will single out Xcursion as well.

So when people start posting pics of your sister on 4chan you are going to ignore that?

What do you think would have happened if you posted your pic of facebook shit on 4chan?

So when people start posting pics of your sister on 4chan you are going to ignore that?

What do you think would have happened if you posted your pic of facebook shit on 4chan?

Oh ok so the person that posted the picture of my sister, linked them to my sisters facebook AND quoted the Tribalwar thread isn't someone from Tribalwar?

That is why i'm attacking the source that has posted it and TW is clearly the home for some loser who has posted these PRIVATE things.

Back