who talks shit whle working out?

I was too busy lifting weights and calling myself a jizzbucket at the same time.

I like to talk dirty to the weights too: "I haven't been fucked like that since gradeschool." etc.

EyeCu said:
im sure people do the same as they see you talking shit to your weight bar.

:rofl:

I did laugh but not at the kid and I became pretty good friends with him, spotted for him every time he was there after that.

gl with your goal ry... I feel your pain and will talk some shit for you while im doin em monday

boston, hit me up on irc later(after the game) and I'll help however i can

yeah everyone has to start somewhere, im sure the beast who benches 400 lbs has had a chuckle when you struggled to put up half of that at one time or another.

speaking of motivation, i have always worked out alone(except at extreme weights) and the only thing i need to drive myself is the person better than me. that and the stupid bitches that i run into throughout my day.

Last edited:
Midnj said:
gl with your goal ry... I feel your pain and will talk some shit for you while im doin em monday

boston, hit me up on irc later(after the game) and I'll help however i can

i made an entire goals list for every body part

i know i can hit them all by new years

im dedicated enough

EyeCu said:
yeah everyone has to start somewhere, im sure the beast who benches 400 lbs has had a chuckle when you struggled to put up half of that at one time or another.

speaking of motivation, i have always worked out alone and the only thing i need to drive myself is the person better than me. that and the stupid bitches that i run into throughout my day.

morons at work are always a good source for motivation

Aestis said:
btw glare I'm down to 200 now

do u have abs like these?

abs.gif

game time.. later

I haven't been working out at the gym enough

I have been playing football like 2 hours or so every couple days, which just about kills me physically.

I've made a lot of dietary changes and just kept things simple, I think I am gonna keep it up for a bit more then change it up and focus on spending a lot more time at the gym

Ya, the season has just ended for us so I won't be playing as much so I will have to go to the gym more

When I was in Hungary, there was a huge Army guy there I saw at the gym every day. Now when I say huge...that word does not come close to describing this behemoth..he was fucking ENORMOUS. He would always be standing in front of the mirror wall doing curls or dead lifts with these massive weights, screaming at himself int he mirror "come on you cunt! come on you pussy boy, fucking lift it, lift you fucking cunt!!!!!!!!!!"

It was kinda scary actually.

hell dont worry about dieting just keep working out

the weight will be lost in time (unless you have a beach vacation or something)

Back