who talks shit whle working out?

hmmm, you workout alone? i hardly ever go to the gym because my buddies dont ever want to go. and my job at wright patt air force base gets me access to thier amazing gym and ive really been wanting to go. think a smaller guy like me (6'2" 170ish) would survive a day at the gym alone?

yeah, well, uh hmmm. see i only did the workout thing in HS while i was playing soccer. which wasnt much. so i imagine a trip to the gym for me would end in disaster of me fucking up some huge motherfucker and me leaving the gym in a streatcher.

Boston said:
hmmm, you workout alone? i hardly ever go to the gym because my buddies dont ever want to go. and my job at wright patt air force base gets me access to thier amazing gym and ive really been wanting to go. think a smaller guy like me (6'2" 170ish) would survive a day at the gym alone?

lol what?

I have a full gym in basement... whattya mean survive? would u kill yourself with the weights or would some big guy make you his bitch?

id go for 200lbs if i was u

Boston said:
yeah, well, uh hmmm. see i only did the workout thing in HS while i was playing soccer. which wasnt much. so i imagine a trip to the gym for me would end in disaster of me fucking up some huge motherfucker and me leaving the gym in a streatcher.

people usually keep to themselves at the gym...

I did laugh out loud at a toothpick pinning himself with like 115 ;o

na the weights dont worry me as much as the other people. i guess i just dont even know where to start. heh i dunno.

Everyone has to start somewhere

Don't worry about other people, you're not at the gym to impress them (I am assuming)

maybe ill go. its something ive been wanting to do for a while. i need to get out more, no gf now and i need to find something else to occupy my time.

Boston said:
maybe ill go. its something ive been wanting to do for a while. i need to get out more, no gf now and i need to find something else to occupy my time.

Hot, sweaty men will do the trick! Shit, I'd go with you if you were local.

heh not the men there, not the ladies either, just something other than working all week and going to school, then getting fucked up on the weekends. something has to change.

Boston said:
na the weights dont worry me as much as the other people. i guess i just dont even know where to start. heh i dunno.

they'll respect the fact that you're trying to get into shape.

at least i do, but i can't speak for the 6'5 hairy black guy in the corner of the gym with his penis hanging out of his zipper.

Rabid Poop said:
they'll respect the fact that you're trying to get into shape.

at least i do, but i can't speak for the 6'5 hairy black guy in the corner of the gym with his penis hanging out of his zipper.

So you did see me?! How come you didn't wave back??? :(

sorry for taking over your thread midnj :)

how do i know where to start and shit? like what i need to be doing? i think if i go in there with a little bit of knowledge ill be a bit more confident. i dont want to be the toothpick pinned by 115 lbs on the bench. though that shouldnt be a problem.

Back