WHITE PPL RUINED THIS PLANET

Fact You would be hitting one rock against another instead of mashing your fingers on a keyboard if it wasn't for white people.

The Planet has always been doomed, it can't be saved. We can however save the human race by figuring out a way out of this solar system.

As a white male, I don't feel it's my place to present an opinion on the matter of my influence.

given human nature I don't see anything sustainable long term other than local/rural agrarian communities. the lack of lots of food and increased manual labor might serve as a natural curb to population increase.

it's eve's fault not white guy

it's the fault of that (((pussy ass cracker))) who bred the golden rice and fed all those billions of chinks, dotheads and spooks in the equatorial regions of the world

ynah

you are in that club

but you still dress like a neo nazi

gtfo stormtrooper boots

Yeah t-shirt and jeans has always been the Nazi uniform. Good call, fat fuck angry nerd. Projecting your goose-stepping authoritarian wet dream fantasies on others is just par for the course for the seething rage obesity camp.

Speaking of camp, when did they get wi-fi at the fat kid summer camp? That's neat.

Yeah t-shirt and jeans has always been the Nazi uniform. Good call, fat fuck angry nerd. Projecting your goose-stepping authoritarian wet dream fantasies on others is just par for the course for the seething rage obesity camp.

Speaking of camp, when did they get wi-fi at the fat kid summer camp? That's neat.

so you acknowledge the picture

and have nothing to say about the boots, skinhead fucking moron

Back