where do you look up what car to buy

Do people look to buy a car at an auction because they think that they might get a great car at a dirt cheap price?

(Or maybe a great story? "This was the car that Al Capone drove during his bank heists.")

Get_Away_Cars_02pop.jpg

Last edited:
Pagy already answered the thread. Get a honda civic. If you need more space, get the accord. </end thread>

i go w/ my heart

that is y i have old jag, mighty mighty daytona, le grande wagoneer and a subscription 2 rust wrangler weekly

anyway, white women who can't drive (but i repeat myself lol amirite) rly seem 2 do well w/ cute utes like rav4 or escape; these vehicles r just "off road" enuff that they can keep on driving after hitting a median at 15 mph while making a left turn and most wheel options seem 2 hold up p well against deformation from the 100s of curb shots and potholes they will take every day

and rav is ez 2 work on

Last edited:
jfc it's the homeless man's 928

1993_dodge_daytona_2_dr_es_hatchback-pic-1515876606947265032-1600x1200.jpeg

mine looks like this but has the uggo steel wheels and :cool: ~fking sweet~ :cool: louvres on the rear window

ayskschually the dood 2 hoom i gave $1k to buy my daytona drove it 2 daytona one year for race day and took pics

lots of ~legit~ k platform daytonas along w/ totally fraudulent charger "daytonas" pictured in the parking lot

so ya

sometimes they ayxcshcually do have that in daytona

plus (we have to check in w/ juggs or ngfm 2 confirm 4 real) i'm p sure daytona is a god damned shithole w/ lots of spanish-speaking criminal types who have partially intact daytonas sitting somewhere on their 1/8 acre crack shack lot in the city grid

plus (we have to check in w/ juggs or ngfm 2 confirm 4 real) i'm p sure daytona is a god damned shithole w/ lots of spanish-speaking criminal types who have partially intact daytonas sitting somewhere on their 1/8 acre crack shack lot in the city grid

not on sega saturn it isn't

i had 2 buy it when i saw it 4 sale b/c i had the matchbox version and it was one of the 20-30 matchboxes i said i was going 2 buy the real car of when i got big

Back