When the middle east invade briton

Crime in Los Angeles has been linked to the Mexican gangs. But we're not supposed to talk about it.

My 60th BD is in March. GF wanted to travel somewhere. She's part of RCI which does timeshares, had never done an all inclusive. We booked one that happens to be in the Dominican Republic. The main language is Spanish, but they speak English and take dollars for tips. Then I start reading reviews, watch videos, and find the place is at an elevated risk for pick pockets and scams.

We're still going, but any tourist destination (especially on islands) is a trap because the people have nothing else to do, but pick pocket the tourists and charge them for everything asking for tips.

For example, here's a video of a tourist visiting sites in Egypt. An armed guard is constantly asking him for money.
Egypt SCAMS and INSANITY (Watch before visiting!) | Egypt Travel Guide PART 1 - YouTube

What would be an appropriate platform to explore this? It's censored everywhere else.

Does it make you suspicious that it's censored?

i dunno. i just really worry about the nature of censorship within the confines of the united states of America, if something like that is in some way occurring than it is way way beyond anything that i think is safe to talk about. thinking about the absolute horrors and terrible things associated with these kind of topics (racism, slavery, human trafficking, ect.) I dunno if its ever really a good idea to talk about ever at all. Talking about something is in a way acknowledging its very existence thus allotting power to it. seems like giving any momentum or energy, or even potential hypothetical energy to certain topics is most likely a very bad idea.

very very careful and cautious consideration i think is absolutely required for certain topics and the nature of an internet video game forums i really think might be a really bad idea for those kind of topics. i dunno everyone seems so very less serious on here that i kind of think such a deadly serious topics like those are probably kind of a bad idea.

but then again the sharing and freedom of information is a very very important thing so its a really valuable thing that it does exist. i dunno i think im just kinda of saying this because of the grave utter horror of such topics for the sake of a preface kinda like watch the fuck out kinda thing

You sound so fearful and indecisive that you are paralyzed. The idea that talking about things gives power to it is a horrible world view and short sighted. Also, the holocaust did not happen.

aA0WxOp_460swp.webp

too late

You sound so fearful and indecisive that you are paralyzed. The idea that talking about things gives power to it is a horrible world view and short sighted. Also, the holocaust did not happen.

Reggs rumor around town is you are part Ashkenazi Jew, is that why you refused to post your 23andme

Also, the holocaust did not happen.

Reggs, this is immediately seems to be slung into a recursive loop. You wouldn't be high scale trolling using programming logic would you?

You sound so fearful and indecisive that you are paralyzed. The idea that talking about things gives power to it is a horrible world view and short sighted.

to refute and disregard a well established historical fact is delving into a psychological hole wrought by tremendous instability and enormous danger. To refute that up is down and then try to claim that down is indeed up is essentially trying to wreak havoc on another individuals livelihood. Likewise, my suggestion of your potential misconfiguration of information as needing a dire readjustment for the sake of your own personal well-being and that of others as well is most certainly absolutely a very crazy thing for me to try to suggest as well.

ill just cite Paul the apostle on the topic of making the crucifixion of Jesus Christ meaningless by continually re-crucifying Christ because the shear nature of the skeptical denial and doubt of his existence and purpose in respect to the gospel taught unto the apostles, to vilify Christ in respect to God (Yahweh) would then be nullifying his meaningfulness in his physical presence during his time here.

the endless conspiracy rabbit-hole of denying academically established facts would then potentially create a maze of information to then verify and pick and choose your opinion of truth. this is very much so in alignment with the notion of freedom especially in America. this style of selective freedom is a privileged white kid kind of flex to make. to then be making certain plunges into spirals of information for whatever sake all i'm trying to express is that man by potentially trying to verify and establish foundations for certain kinds of information to call for instance "the holocaust a hoax" as a justifiable endeavor, as well as really questionable information about racial matters, dude i just think its just in a really bad idea.

people are crazy

Lord Action said:
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely (1887)

As an atheist I can agree, but in that case calls to prayer should also be reprimanded and they are not. Public praying in the streets causing road blocks should be reprimanded as well, but they are not.

As a fellow atheist, I can tell you that most people in the part of the country where I live treat atheists like lepers. Can't recall the study, but most Americans respond that they trust Jews, Muslims, and Hindis more than they do atheists.

Mormons knock on my door every so often, I constantly find fliers for whatever church in my mail, and even Christian friends that know me, ask "to have a civil conversation." It is exhausting, and all I want is for religious people to afford me the same courtesy that I do them.

As a fellow atheist, I can tell you that most people in the part of the country where I live treat atheists like lepers. Can't recall the study, but most Americans respond that they trust Jews, Muslims, and Hindis more than they do atheists.

Mormons knock on my door every so often, I constantly find fliers for whatever church in my mail, and even Christian friends that know me, ask "to have a civil conversation." It is exhausting, and all I want is for religious people to afford me the same courtesy that I do them.

We have Jehova's knocking on our door at regular intervals and they always have kids with them. I used to bark at them until piotrr told me that they bring the kids to teach them how horrible the others are unlike themselves. After that I'm very careful to be civil and politely say no to their leaflets and wish them a good day. Haven't seen them for a while now.

If they knock I try to keep them here as long as possible. I'm doing my part.

We have Jehova's knocking on our door at regular intervals and they always have kids with them. I used to bark at them until piotrr told me that they bring the kids to teach them how horrible the others are unlike themselves. After that I'm very careful to be civil and politely say no to their leaflets and wish them a good day. Haven't seen them for a while now.

Perhaps ask the little ones to retrieve the adults, and then in front of the kids, explain that you don't go knocking on their door, is it fair or polite that you're knocking on mine? You can make them look very small in front of the kids without barking. Maybe.

If they knock I try to keep them here as long as possible. I'm doing my part.

I this. ❤️

If you notice, the further away you get from population, the more devout the religious are. There is too much exchange of ideas, experience and knowledge for religion to stay within the populace. And the further out the person/people is, the more they think everyone closer isnt living to (fill in diety's name here) word. Muslims in the backass part of Afghanistan probably think redneck religious here isn't dedicated enough to take their own loves for their god.

If you notice, the further away you get from population, the more devout the religious are. There is too much exchange of ideas, experience and knowledge for religion to stay within the populace. And the further out the person/people is, the more they think everyone closer isnt living to (fill in diety's name here) word. Muslims in the backass part of Afghanistan probably think redneck religious here isn't dedicated enough to take their own loves for their god.

All true, and it's not just Northern Wyoming. Where I grew up, Arabs in cities were very forward thinking, educated, and accepting of Westerners living among them. Allah be praised or whatever, just look at what they've done with Abu Dhabi. . .

night_20180831092754.jpg

But when we would venture out of the city into more rural areas, Arabs were not nearly so accommodating. One time when we were traveling to the zoo in Al' Ain, some villagers chanted and yelled at our car as we drove through.

You're right, when people actually sit down and talk to one another, we usually learn that "those people" whoever it is, are not enemies.

Back