when did the "post like a 12 year old faggot" thing become cool?

i included flyersfan because of the batteries and shovels thread

but i was hasty and i was wrong

fryingpan you don't belong on that list

my bad

it wasn't really planned, not due for another 2 weeks

i sat down to finish beer #3 and my wife was like 'um my contractions are 5 minutes apart' and then 5 minutes later there were cops and a baby

she's pretty cute :-D

it wasn't really planned, not due for another 2 weeks

i sat down to finish beer #3 and my wife was like 'um my contractions are 5 minutes apart' and then 5 minutes later there were cops and a baby

she's pretty cute :-D

wow dude, congrats!

i would have passed out

i used a paramedic's scalpel

she was apprehensive about letting me do it but i was like 'uh how can this be any different than cutting a pork tenderloin'

babyolivia03.jpg

It was literally reading a constant deluge of that shit that made me just not bother visiting TW for the past few weeks. This place can be intolerable enough without needing to devolve into a retarded teenager in order to comprehend the garbage being posted.

I don't know why they're doing it, and I guess they think it's hilarious that it's getting reactions like this, but holy shit it's the lamest shit I've ever seen on this forum — even worse than tehvul's repeated leaving and then depressing us all by returning, absent's ludicrously OTT racism, NGFM's harrowingly pointless and frustrated life, etc.

Now I'm back I'm going to instantly ignore any person I see using 'tribes speak' or whatever the fuck moniker its slaptarded users have decided to adopt. I don't care if they care. Everyone else should do the same. gg.

Back